Join our server on Discord

PC crybabies
I think we are all getting along. And if you have something to say to that, then i'll give you a reason to!

Na, i'm only kidding.

I call 'em as I see 'em Senj. Which means that I will also have to say this: I am constantly being told by my propaganda filled news network that it is only the fundamentalist muslims causing problems, and that the majority of muslims are peacful, and just want peace.
Renamon's Army
Oh my GOD- Santa isn't real? No wonder I never got any presents no matter how well I behaved! OH- this year's Christmas totally SUCKS!
Oh my GOD- Santa isn't real? No wonder I never got any presents no matter how well I behaved! OH- this year's Christmas totally SUCKS!
Renamon_S3 Wrote:I call 'em as I see 'em Senj. Which means that I will also have to say this: I am constantly being told by my propaganda filled news network that it is only the fundamentalist muslims causing problems, and that the majority of muslims are peacful, and just want peace.

Oh I know what they're saying NOW. It's just not what they WERE saying to begin with. ^_^

Really, people who take their religions all the way back to their crazy fundamental roots act crazily, regardless of what religion they are.
Guys, guys, this is cboy we're talking about here. I mean, like we couldn't have seen more of this kind of lame, "culture war," anti-P.C. bullshit coming from him months ago before the Christmas season started. Why anyone even takes his threads seriously is beyond me.
technologic Wrote:Guys, guys, this is cboy we're talking about here. I mean, like we couldn't have seen more of this kind of lame, "culture war," anti-P.C. bullshit coming from him months ago before the Christmas season started. Why anyone even takes his threads seriously is beyond me.

Please refrain from insulting the integraty of other board members. I should hope no-one replys to this post. I'll think a little less of who ever retorts.
Oh come on. He may be opinionated but he's not that bad. There's been worse.
Quote:Oh come on. He may be opinionated but he's not that bad. There's been worse.
The original The Anti-Wisemon for one.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
There we go. He was much worse.
Quote:Here's a tip: don't judge a religion on how its fundamentalists behave, especially when a propoganda news source says it! :p

I didn't say I was against it, did I?

Quote:Guys, guys, this is cboy we're talking about here. I mean, like we couldn't have seen more of this kind of lame, "culture war," anti-P.C. bullshit coming from him months ago before the Christmas season started. Why anyone even takes his threads seriously is beyond me.

If I had a nickel for everytime someone from the other side of the fence said that about me, I would be able to retire at twenty. And I could care less if my posts are taken seriously; I'm still going to voice my opinion on things. Life isn't a popularity contest.