Join our server on Discord

Daemon Returns
OOC: Okay, cursed Tai is fine and I dont really care if you put ken on the list or not.
OOC: ok now back to our story.

BIC: Joe just woke up and was shock on what he saw. "What happened?" questioned Joe. "IDon't know but we must find the others." replied Gomamon. Joe looked his digivice and got a siggnale. Gomamon was stairing at Joe in a little surprize look. "What wrong Gomamon?" asked Joe. "Oh nothing." answered Gomamon trying not to laught. Then they started to walk wear Joe is getting a siggnale.
Tai awoke with a yawn and slowly walked into the bathroom, when he looked into the mirror he was shocked. "What's happaned...?" He asked himself staring at his reflection. Agumon stepped in and immediatly said, "what happaned to you?" Agumon walked up to tai and poked his. "Ouch." Tai said and then walked out of the bathroom. "We need to find the others." He said. Agumon nodded and followed.
Garurmon finally got to Yamato's home. "Ok guy we're here." said Garurmon.

============

Joe and Gomamon was getting closer to their desanastion.
"Great.: Tk said. "I need a shower."
Yamato got off and said "I'll look for closthes we can use."

===========

"Are we there yet Joe?" aske Gomamon looking tired. "Yes Gomamon, just a little more." answered Joe as they are getting to where Tai was at.
"Okay, Yamato..." Takeru said.

Tai's digivice started beeping. "Joe's near." He said. "Really?" replied Agumon. "That's what the digivice says..." Tai said back.
"To signal is getting Stronger, we must be getting close." said Joe.
"He's here..." Tai said and opened the door. When he opened it, he saw Jow walking toward it, from about 50 feet away. "Hey, Joe!" He yelled.
Joe heard Tai and rush to where he is at and also stumble a few times while getting there.