Join our server on Discord

Daemon Returns
After MaloMyotismon was destroyed, The digidestined had finally obtained peace to the digital world. But Daemon broke free from his prison, The World of Darkness, and used his powers to change both the real world and the digital world in a point where both worlds are combined as one. He capture Gennai and is many associates so they won't get in the way. Daemon used his Magic to lock away the girl digidestineds from the digital world. He also made some curses on all the guy digidestineds to turn young again but after getting out of the Dark World, changing the digital world and capturing some of his foes, the curse didn't affect Cody and Daisuke (Davis). Takeru (T.K.) was affected by the cruse but he can turn young and back to normal almost at will. The Problem with Takeru's curse is on a day of a full moon he turns young and stay that way until night and the morning after he can do it at will again, but when it is a day of a new moon He stay normal until night fall and then the morning after he change at will. Also Takeru must change close because his close do change when he turns Young or old, so if he wan to change from kid to teenage he must change all of his clothes even his under or boxers. He can easily change clothes when changing from teen to kind. Daemon also made some digimon enforcers to capture human and good digimon. Can the digidestineds save both world?

Character: you can play both the digimon partner and the digidestined that it belongs to or just pick on.

TAICHI "TAI" KAMIYA Agumon
YAMATO "MATT" ISHIDA Gabumon
JOE KIDO Gomamon
KOUSHIRO "IZZY" IZUMI Tentomon
TAKERU "T.K." TAKAISHI Patamon
DAISUKE "DAVIS" MOTOMIYA Veemon
CODY HIDA Armadillomon

I will be playing as both Yamato and Daemon, and if no one wants to be Gabumon I will play him as well.
Also The digidestined that are Cursed still have their memories before the are changed back to looking like how they use to look when the first started. The ones in bold have the curse and must stay in their young forms. (Also Remember the Cody and Daisuke are not cursed.)
Me wantie TK!!!
ok and will you be controlling Patamon. Remember about the Cruse T.k. has.
Okay!!!!
lets get started, I don't feel like waitting for anyone else, who ever comes will try to catch up.

Our story begins where Daemon used what ever is left of his powers and spread the digidestined not too far from each other. Once he did that he rest at a floating castle and regain his his straight. Yamoto and Gabumon woke up.

"Where are we Gabumon?" asked Yamato. "I don't know but...whoa what happen to you?" answer Gabumon as he looked serpized. "What do you mean?" asked Yamoto. Gabumon found a brock mirror and showed him. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME?" yelled Yamato look all shocked. "It must have been Daemon's powers that done this to you." explaned Gabumon. "Damit now I must find my old close and change." said Yamato looking pissed off. "I'll get you home and then you can change there." said Gabumon as he digivole to Garurumon. Yamato tryed to keep his pants from falling and got on Garurumon and rush home on there way they saw someone and stopped.
Patamon looked at TK in surprise. "What happened to you?" Pataom asked. "What do you mean?" TK responded. But then he knew, he could hear how his voice sounded. When TK got up, his pants nearly fell off. "I'll have to get some of my old clothes from home." TK said and Pataom Digivolved into Angemon and carried TK home.
Yamato and Garurumon saw Angemon and Yamoto Yelled "HEY TK OVER HERE."
Tk gasped. "Matt!" He yelled. What's happaned to me!?" He tried to stand up, forgetting about the loose pants. They fell off and landed in a lake below them. Tk's boxers were also too big and were now in the lake. TK remained naked being held by Angemon.
"I don't know, but come over here so we can look for the other together." replied Yamato. Then out of Nowhere a Ring of fire appeared in the air and a SkullMeramon came out of it. "Muhaha, Master Daemon will reward me for this." said the evil digimon. "Oh crap, Garurumon we must take him out but we must make sure we get answers from him." said Yamato. "Right" responded Garurumon.
The cool air on Tk's dick made it hard and he tried to hide it as he was clinging onto Angemon's back. Angemon released a Hand of Fate at SkullMeramon.