Join our server on Discord

Daemon Returns
Takeru moaned and Patamon increased the pace. He moved back and forth tk's cock going in and out of his tight ass.
"Oh Yamato...oh I think I'm going to cum." moan Gabumon and made Yamato speed up. After a few seconds Gabumon cam in Yamato's mouth. He could feel that Gabumon's cum was cold and a lil hard to swollow. "Man Gabumon, that cold." complumented Yamato. "Now to finish on what I started." said Gabumon as he quickly got to Yamato and started to suck on his memeber. "Oh that feels great. " said Yamato.
"I'm.... Cumming!!!" Tk yelled as he sent blast after blast of hot cum in Patamons ass. Patamon pulled out and some cume leaked out of his ass. "That was great..." Patamon moaned.
"Oh Gabumon...oh Gabumon...oh oh...I cuming." moaned Yamato as he cam in Gabumon's mouth. "Wow that tasted great!" said Gabumon as he swollowed all of Yamato's cum. "Hey guys lets all have sex with each other." said Yamato.
"But, Yamato... I'm tired." Tk said with a frown. "I'm tired too." Patamon said and cuddled up and Takeru's chest.
"Hey I didn't say when so it's only a suggestion." said Yamato. "Well I still have enough energy to get to Yamato's home. I'll digivole to get us there in no time." said Gabumon as he digivoled. Yamato got on even though he's still naked.
Tk managed to him and Patamon both on Garurumon's back. Tk, still being naked, his cock still with drops of cum on it, and patamon, cum still leaking out of his ass held onto Garurumon tight and then they were ready to go.
"Ok everyone hold on tight, we are heading to Yamato's home." said Garurumon as he started to run.

---------

Mean while at a dark castle a group of digimon saw what the digimon did to SkullMeramon. "Oh that fool had it comeing" said one evil digimon. "But we must find the other digidestined before the master awakens." said another evil digimon.

OOC: sence no one else want's to join do you want to another digidestained with a digimon? Or should we ask people to join?
OOC: I guess I'll be Tai untill someone takes him. I forgot, has the curse affected Tai?
OOC: which do you like because I put him as cursed but if you like him older then I'll change the rules. Hmmm the I'll take...um...Joe, fyi Joe's cursed too. I just notice I forgot to put Ken, hmm, should I put his the on the list.