Join our server on Discord

Daemon Returns
"why don't you find?" Takeru asked.
Gabumon poped out of nowhere and saw both Yamato and Takeru. "Uh, why are you both of you naked?" asked Gabumon.
"Yamato will tell you." Takeru said to Gabumon.
'Damn it, how am I going to tell Gabumon?' thought Yamato. "So what are you going to tell me Yamato?" asked Gabumon. "Um, well uh, you see..." hesated Yamato.
"Spit it out!" Takeru said poking Yamato in the back.
"Ok ok, Gabumon are you gay?" asked Yamato as he change the subject. "Oh Yamato, I've been waiting for you to ask me for so long, yes I am." replied Gabumon. 'Good, the easy part is over with now for the hard part.' thought Yamato. "You know that you change the subject Yamato." said Gabumon. "Oh sorry. You see...well...ME AND TAKERU GAVE EACH OTHER A BLOWJOB!" shout Yamato so that he can get over with as quick as possible.
Takeru smiled and then Patamon came and sat on his head. "Can I play too?" Patamon asked. "yes..." Takeru replied.
Gobumon was little bit surpized on what he did but he was surpized because he shout it. "Whoa Yamato, I don't think the whole world hear that." said Gabumon having fun with what Yamato yelled out. "Gabumon!" said Yamato as he started to blush. "Why don't I start thing off." said Gabumon as he got close to Yamato and then got to his member and started to suck on it. "Whoa Gabumon, that feels...oh oh...goood." moaned Yamato with pleasue.
Patmon got above Takeru's cock and then slowly sat down on it. "Your big, Tk." Patamon said. Tk moaned in pleasure enjoying Patamon on his dick.
Gabumon stop and said "Why don't you teast what my cum first?" "Ok, Gaubmon." replied Yamato as he bind down and started to suck on it. "Oh...Yamato...I've always...want to...oh be sucked by you...oh" moaded Gabumon. Yamato heard what he said and increased the pess every second.