Join our server on Discord

Daemon Returns
Tk drank most of the cum but some spilt out of his mouth. "Yeah, thanks big brother."
Yamato quickly grabbed T.K. by the legs and pulled him without warning. He got to his little brother memeber and started to suck on it.
"Oh, Yamato. Suck my cock." Takeru moaned, thrusting into Yamato's mouth.
While he was sucking, Yamato put his middle fingure up his lil brother ass without warnning.
Takeru first gasped in shock but then started to like it and started to moan in pleasure.
Yamato sucked harder and faster as well as moving his middle fingure faster. 'Come on Takeru, I want to teast your cum again, like when you were little.' thought Yamato.
Tk moaned out then shot a few blasts of cum down his older brothers throat. "Maybe Patamon and Gabumon want to join in the fun." Tk suggested.
Yamato removed his fingure and swollow his lil brother's cum. "I am not sure, does Patamon know about what we've been doing?" asked Yamato.
"actually yes." Tk responded. "He does. What about gabumon, does he?"
"Well, I told him that I am gay but, I did tell him much of my pass with you and me if you know what I mean. Also I am not sure if he is gay." reasponded Yamato.