Join our server on Discord

Daemon Returns
"Oh, Yamato!" He moaned, placing his hand on his older brothers head. "Yamato...."
Yamato moved his toung all around T.K.'s memeber and moved his hands on T.K.'s back and buut and moved around. While doing that Yamato started to get hard and then he stopped and removed his mouth.
Tk made a small whining noise as his brother took his mouth off of his cock, "Why did you stop?" Takeru asked. "I was almost there!"
Yamato removed his shirt and let his pants and boxer fall. He then took his little brother's shirt off and moved his away from his clothes he removed and lay down and said "I want to suck my cock while I suck your's." instrucked Yamato.
"Okay." Tk said and got onto his brothers stomach. He popped his brothers cock into his own mouth and began to suck. He cock didn't reach his brothers mouth because he was just a little too short. Damn Curse...
Yamato moaned in pleasure, "Oh...your so...good I...Oh...promise to suck your's...oh it'll fell great."
Tk began to suck harder. He sucked and sucked and sucked.
"Oh T.K....oh T.k..., I getting closer to cum." moaned Yamato as he moved his hips up and down to increase it. "T.K. oh... you don't have to...oh swollow my cum...oh if you don't want to." said Yamato.
Tk increased his pase, getting faster and faster and faster.
"Oh T.K. Im'going to cum...oh I'm cuming." said Yamato as he gave one last moan then cam in his little brother mouth. "Wow T.k. you really wanted to be sucked that badly." said Yamato.