Join our server on Discord

Daemon Returns
Before Azulongmon fully fades away he said "Gaumon, Patamon, I want you and your friends to have this map that will help you on where you want and should go to." After that he disappeared and a map came and float down slowly. "Patamon can you go get it before it flies away?" requested Gabumon. Yamato look back at his little brother and his eyes widen is shock on what he saw. "T.K...YOU ARE...masturbating?!" asked Yamato look shocked.
Tk stopped and blushed. "Yeah, kinda."

Patamon grabbed the Map and gave it to Gabumon.
"How long have you been doing that?" asked Yamato

Gabumon slowly look at the map carefuly to understand it.
"Since I was 10." Tk replied. He now had the appearence of when he was eight. Even though he really was twelve.
"You been doing this for two years. How did this happen and why did you do that?" asked Yamato knowing the resone why but want to hear it from T.K.
"I believe you already know the reason why." Tk replied to his brother. "Now since I have already started, I need to finish."
Yamato stopped T.K. from masturbating withlittle force. "I'll finish it for you." said Yamato as he kneel and got near his little brother's member.
"uhh... okay." Tk said and let Yamato rub his erect dick. He started to moan softly.
"uhh... okay." Tk said and let Yamato rub his erect dick. He started to moan softly.
After rubbing for a few seconds he then licked his little brother's dick and then put it in his mouth.