Join our server on Discord

Daemon Returns
SkullMeramon got hit and look at Angemon and said "You die first!" Yamato eyes wide and he said "Garurumon stop him before he gets to T.K." "Got it." said Garurumon as he digivoled to WereGarurumon and rush to stop SkullMeramon. "Wolf Claw!" said WereGarurumon as he used his attack on him. "Ah, how dere you!" said SkullMeramon as his fire Grows and rush to WereGarurumon and slamed him with his chain. "Hahaha, No one can save you." laughted SkullMeramon.
Angemon digivolved into MangaAngemon and he set TK down on the ground. When TK reached the ground he couldn't take it any more. He quickly ran behind a bush and stared to rub his dick.
Yamato saw where his little brother was and rush to where he is at while SkullMeramon not paying any attention to anyone else. "Metle Fire ball." said the evil digimon as he open his mouth and got ready to attack. Yamato kept on running and keeping his pants from falling, he was in front of T.K. but didn't know what he was doing.
Tk started to blush. "Matt!" He yelled. He tried to cover up his hard dick.
WereGarurumon quickly used his Wolf claw to break the chain and kick SkullMeramon away from him and WereGarurumon Yelled "Now MagnaAngemon use Gate of Destany on him before it's too late!" Yamoto got to the bush and said "Are you ok lil bro?"
"Gate of Desiny!" MagnaAngemon yelled and swung his sword in a circle.

Tk blushed as he tried to cover up his hard dick. He was unsuccesful and it poke out.
After MagnaAngemon use his attack, SkullMeramon was sucked in and he said "Nooooooooooo!" The Gate closed and destroyed SkullMeramon. Yamoto saw his little and and saw his dick and asked "Uh, T.K. where are your pant?"
Tk blushed. "Over there." He said, pointing behind another bush.
Azulongmon appeared look weak an tired and said "I am sorry for what has happen to you all, but Deamon was too strong for me to stop him. He manage to weaken himself on changing both worlds and curseing you Digidestaineds to be childern but his only to manage to change Taichi, Joe, Koushiro and you Yamoto." explaned Azulongmon. "Wait Azulongmon you missed to count T.K.!" said Yamoto. "It is because he is not completely cursed, you see his can change his age to young to normal, but the full moon and the new moon prevent him to to so. I am not surehow it works completely but tonight is a full moon so he might not be able to change back, at least that's what I think" said Azulongmon as he fades away. "No wait Azulongmon." said WereGarurumon as he started to de-digivoled back to Gabumon.
MagnaAngemon de-gigivolved back into Patamom. Tk, seeing as Matt was no longer watching hm, continued to ryb his hard dick.