Join our server on Discord

Daemon Returns
"Um, I heard that the curse was the ageing cure not the gay curse." said Yamato. "Hey little brother, I'll close the door and take Daisuke out of the bathroom Ok?" said Yamato as he grabbed Daisuke by the arm and closed the door. Yamato took Daisuke to his room and said "Gabumon, I am going to be alone with Daisuke ok?" "Ok." Replied Gabumon. Yamato close the door and locked it. "I help you understand if you're gay or not." said Yamato with a sinaster voice as he push Daisuke on the bed and started to suck on Daisuke's cock.
Daisuke moans with pleasure as Yamato sucks him off.

Daisuke: oh yeah!!!!

Daisuke cums all over the place, then quickly punces on Yamato and starts playing with his member.
[Image: signature.png]
"That answered my question. Oh yeeeaah." said Yamato as he feel Daisuke touch his member.
Taichi moaned. "Yes.... " he said. "Almost there...."

~~~

Takeru sighed. "Gabumon, Patamon..." He said. " Wanna have some fun?"
Joe watched and started to get hard and let his pants fall. "Gomamon, what I am going to do is going to be shocking." said Joe. "Don't worry, I know you gay. I knew the from the first time we met." said Gomamon. Joe took off his shirt and rush to Koushiro and started to suck on his cock.

~~~~

"Ok and besides you will back to normal by tomorrow morning anyway." replied Gabumon
Daisuke rubs Yamato's cock up and down hard, then sticks it in his mouth and starts sucking him off.

daisuke: Oh god!! I've never felt so horny!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Koushiro moans as Jyou sucks his member.

Koushiro: Oh yeah!!! Keep going!!!

He garbs Jyou's cock with his other hand starting to jerk it off.
Yamato kept on moaning and lecked per cum.

-------------------------------

All Jyou could say is. "Mmmm."
Daisuke continues to suck Yamato hard.

---------------------------------------

Koushiro moans and cums all over Jyou and Taichi, contiuing to suck and jerk them off.
CloneWarrior Wrote:Daisuke continues to suck Yamato hard.

---------------------------------------

Koushiro moans and cums all over Jyou and Taichi, contiuing to suck and jerk them off.

Taichi moaned loudly. "Oh...." He sent blas after blast of cum down Koushiro's throat.

"What are we gonna do for fun?" Patamon asked.

"I don't know." Takeru said. "Why don't you choose, Gabumon."
Yamato moan one last time before he cam in Daisuke's's mouth. Yamato then fell asleep. Gabumonwas thinking and then heard Yamato's moan and had an idea. "Why do we have fun with Daisuke?" asked Gabumon.
----------------------------------
Jyou moaned and cam on Koushiro's hand and then licked the cum that Koushiro did off his lips and Koushiro's cock.