Join our server on Discord

DBZ: WRATH OF YUSHIDO
Trunks tried to speak but was still blushing. He was finally able to blurt out, "Goten, I love you!"
Goten was speachless and started to blush. He could not think of what to say did show any disput on what Trunks said.
Trunks smiled. "Please let me show you my love for you." He touched Gotens face. "I want to be with you forever. I want to prove to you that I truly love you."
Goten blushed a little more and said "Uh...Trunks are you sure? Because..." Goten stopped and think about what to say on what Trunks said.
Trunks nodded. "I'm sure. He leaned in and gaven Goten a small kiss.
Goten eyes widen in shock on what Trunks but after a few seconds, Goten Raped his arms around Trunks. He moved his hands up and down Trunks's back and put his right hand on Trunks's butt.
Trunks kissed down Gotens chest and then started to lick his right nipple.
Goten moved his right hand a little bit lower and found Trunks's hole. He mved his middle fingure around it.
Trunks moaned and pushed back, making Gotens finger enter his ass. He moved his head down and licked Gotens cock. It tasted good on his tongue and Trunks wanted more.
Goten stopped Trunks by moving out of the water and layed on the groung and said "Hey Trunks, why don't we suck on each other's dicks?"