Join our server on Discord

DBZ: WRATH OF YUSHIDO
The DBZ gang has disrupted an ancient monument containing the spirit of Yoshido. As time progresses the gang grows close to each other. Much closer.

Characters:
Goku
Gohan
Trunks
Goten
Krillin
Piccolo

You can be any other character from the show that is not on the list. I am Trunks.
I'll be Goten, it might be interesting for it to have both Trunks and Goten.
I guess we can start now. Other people can join as we RP.

~

Trunks had been fighting against Yoshido and now was growing tired. Though not his style, he flew away. Soon he found a cave. He layed back inside of the cave and began to rest. He breathed deeply.
After being separated from Trunks, Goten looked everywhere that Yoshido has not been to. "Trunks, hey Turnks where are you?" asked Goten as he looked every and then found a cave a flew to it.

OOC: I forgot to ask if Goten and Trunks are kids.
OOC:Let's make them teenagers.

IC: "Hey goten." Trunks says as Goten flies into the cave. Trunks smiled then he went over to goten and said, "There's a nice hot spring right outside this cave, wanna get cleaned off? I was just getting ready for a bath.
"Sure that sounds great." Replied Goten.
Trunks undressed completly and stood near the spring. His cock was semi-hard and he was trying to hide it from goten. He was blushing as he quickly got in the water, his semi-erection was now hidden under the water.
Goten slowly took his shirt off and show his rock hard abs and cool pecks and his are musculen. He then took off his pant and seace he has no boxer he was already naked. He then jump in.
Trunks sighed and his erection poked gotens cock. Trunks blushed but also moaned. He continued to blush and his cheeks were very red.
Goten got a lil bit hard when he look at Trunks and said "Is something wrong Trunks?"