Join our server on Discord

20'000 for the Kyo
Shindou Kyosan Wrote:DragonMasterX:

The one who knocks out all the others in a clear contest. You were, to say the least, the one to first welcome me to the DaD, this nice comfortable place, and also the first to start interacting with me. Three hours of endless spam. I will remember that day... heh.... But hey, I already mentioned the trip down Memory Lane. I don't want to go over that again. You are, to say the least, the most important, funny, and original person out of everyone else to me. What else can I say? You're great, you have the potential to do much with your life, grab it and take it up the head, budeh. I cross my fingers at this very moment, at the hope you'll be recognized as a bi-lingual character ^^.... Even though we have argued a few times, we must leave them behind us now. Let's look towards a bright future, and let fun cross our minds. You're like a brother to me, like I mentioned many times. But this time, I mean it. If you were here, I would give you the best hospitality I could. You're an amazing individual, you're smart, comical, and many other things which I can't fit into words. You deserve every single inch of fun you get here, DMX. My buddy, my friend.

What can I say except excellent work on the mark? I'd start dancing, but I'm pretty much busted today since it was a tiring day from studying whole day for tomorrow, but hey! I have energy to type this for ya!

*Dot comes in a fire-fighter outfit*

Dot: Hey there cute poster, wanna come to help me put my fire down? *The tip of the hose that she's holding falls as she still holds the hose itself, but the tip points to her crotch* Whoops *Winks to Kyo*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes staggering amount of posts. Congrads and stuff.
So four months huh? I'm coming up on 4 years. That says something. I just don't know what.
[quote=Yoosi-chan]*makes the sweetest and cutest puppy eye looking ever* I am probably the first when it comes to any female that you vote in. awie
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shindou Kyosan Wrote:Yeah, I don't find any other female higher then you, to be honest. *chuckle*

And, dang. I will say it can be hard sometimes, but I'll keep on trying! X3
Ah! I wonder how you like yourself when you've gone mad.... and... well, I don't want an argument to happen between us again. Alrighty?

Yay *dances around happily*

*chuckles* gosh you are persistent aren
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
20,000 posts...you are a man consumed with posting. Congrats! ^_^
Let me be a bit ghetto Kyo

Quote:Dang alas the moment has come to pass where I pass the torch off to another individual but at this junction, this passing is not one of death rather something that can be smiled about talked about for the future, most importantly its of a great friend. The best part of the moment it need not be shared alone, rather in the company of friends, fellow furrs and non furrs alike, regardless of gender, creature, nor entity, rather a moment in time where we can all stop whatever we are doing to smile at an accomplishment regardless of what it may be and let that person hear our voice revel in what they have done. Today its of our dearest friend Kyosan, and of one of my closest friends and one of the newest speedy \"Gonzales\" posters on this site. Set that aside and lets celebrate what he is besides the fastest poster. Talking to him has been something that i treasure, his heart and his mind are incredible, too bad that I dont have MSN cause he's always talking to his little brother, DMX, who he says helped him more then he can ever know....(kidding) If you ever needed help he is there with open arms and a comfortable shoulder to lean on for support. He's one of a kind and I hope he understands that even though masses of lands and rivers coat this world that as long as we are together in spirit you are never alone....So Kyo, you are and never will be alone... If you ever need anything else you can come to any of us, including myself. So on this day, we see something that is better then post count and that is better then rank, rather a person becoming closer to each of us with every passing day. He says he cant do much but RP, but he can draw, he can do whatever he sets his mind to. Maybe in time, he could show us more of what he can do, and he has a team of people cheering him onto glory and to a finished product...From the bottom of my heart Kyo, I mean every word, I take each friend and make sure they feel what they deserve to have felt, and Kyo you are beautiful in all aspects. This day, I pass on the torch, but the flame that has been lit on this torch will burn in my heart forever.....To Kyosan, an artist, a rpist, a poster, to a better friend < I make everyone appear with a glass and some liquid of your choice that you may drink to.> TO KYO!!!! Cheers!!!

I know I wrote this to you and its because I meant everyword and I am glad to be your friends, btw, you always seem to lose your words with me LAWL :roll: . Otherwise you do alot except maybe the problem is that you want to do more? I am so glad you made it this far and to 50000 posts Kyo

Love cha and Be safe and find me :P you know where lol....I am glad to see you have made friends and if you need me I am always there...or try to be....

Its in the moments of silence, we feel everyone that cares for us...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
It's all good Kyo. I'm not sure what i'm going to do with shout-outs when I hit 1,000.

You may look at that like: "FTW?! I did that my first week!"

But it's good for me! But really, you and disturbed have owned and are going to own posting for a long time to come.
Renamon's Army
Gratz on the 20k person i don't know :D
Lawl, Gabumonfurry....He doesn't bite much, Kyo is cute and so adorable and a very cool friend. Cool people got to stick together..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm covered in glue...
Renamon's Army