Join our server on Discord

20'000 for the Kyo
Through thick and thin, smiles and gloom, four months have already gone by since my alledged join to this place. And now, I'm celebrating, not just my first 10'000, but my 20'000th as well. Heh, there are times which I have laughed and chuckled to some posts, and yet, I have frowned over some more.

Through luck, I found this forum... and through my own stroke of confidence, I joined - even though I didn't know anyone here. Those who welcomed me with open arms, and those who have made the time I've had here enjoyable. I thank you all, for that was truly what made me stay here from the beginning.

My heart goes out to the people below, who made my time here at the moment as enjoyable as it could. I hope for our times to grow, friends!~

--------------------------
Shout-outs!
--------------------------

DragonMasterX:

The one who knocks out all the others in a clear contest. You were, to say the least, the one to first welcome me to the DaD, this nice comfortable place, and also the first to start interacting with me. Three hours of endless spam. I will remember that day... heh.... But hey, I already mentioned the trip down Memory Lane. I don't want to go over that again. You are, to say the least, the most important, funny, and original person out of everyone else to me. What else can I say? You're great, you have the potential to do much with your life, grab it and take it up the head, budeh. I cross my fingers at this very moment, at the hope you'll be recognized as a bi-lingual character ^^.... Even though we have argued a few times, we must leave them behind us now. Let's look towards a bright future, and let fun cross our minds. You're like a brother to me, like I mentioned many times. But this time, I mean it. If you were here, I would give you the best hospitality I could. You're an amazing individual, you're smart, comical, and many other things which I can't fit into words. You deserve every single inch of fun you get here, DMX. My buddy, my friend.

I haven't told this to you yet. And no-one else, either. You are the sole reason and person who made me want to stay here from the beginning. You're the one who made that difference.

Matt Ishida:

Yup, you're my second most-important person. Maybe because me and you have talked quite a few times, and are getting to know one another better. I worry about you sometimes, you know? I chuckle when I hear you call yourself stubborn. But hey, let's just forget about worry for now, and let's replace the time of that with talking. If you were here right now, I'd give you a hug and a kiss on the cheek. You're just so nice and you rarely get angry.... that's the attitude which I fond in some people. I don't see why some people get angry or such... but, when you do get angry, you have a good reason to. I see that... well, now. I don't know what much to say now... but... thank you, Yoosi-chan.

EDIT: And now... I'm at a confusion with myself of why I ever put you second.... *sighs deeply*

Disturbed:

What can I say? You joined about a month after me, and I was the first to welcome and interact you in. After that, I guess our time grew with each other. You added me to MSN, and... well, I wasn't able to guess who that was at first. But, even through my nervousness, I added you. We talked.... and you seemed like a very cool, and a very ordinary guy. And I also met a WoW player, so I guess that was lucky as well. But, you are a great guy, Disturbed. You're calm, you shrug off seriousness and insults, and you become friends with people easily. I guess you've become the favourite of everyone in your time here. Heh. You even took me over, a thing which I knew you'd do for ages.... But this is not the time for that. You are like a brother as well to me.... I can just smile everytime I see you come online, and chuckle at some of your words.

LonelyGabu:

The most emotional, and sensible of the entire lot. You take time with your messages, another thing I like more then anything. You're careful of emotions, you always know how to cheer others up. Yet, it's the opposite with you... which I hope to god flips around soon, you really do need a job worthy of your talents. Ack... It's taking me forever to find words to say.... you've helped me so much.... and yet.... I feel I haven't done much for you at all....

CrazyWereDragon

Yes! You come next on my list of people. Although sometimes, I can't understand some of your words... and totally that is out of your hand, I enjoy the times I talk to you. You're an individual who also makes me chuckle with some of your posts. I know this isn't longer then the others, but hey. I think I'm running out of words already.... but... hey, crossing my fingers that you can get broadband soon! X3

Crimson Fox:

You had to come next, buddy. No-one could deserve this space better then you. You're a great writer, and that, in itself, is impressive to me. Although our time has grown shorter in talking through the forum, and there's still that problem with your Yahoo... I hope our times grow longer and we can enjoy even more fun

Shadowknight:

Ah! Where would I be without the very person who welcomed me into the SDP. Although we don't talk to each other much, you're still someone who makes me laugh at the things you post up. You're serious at times, and you balance that with your jokes, which is what I like most about yah. Keep on rocking, and I hope to have fun with you once more like the old days. ^^

The Grim Pokepimp:

Ack... what can I say to you? You're one of the first who welcomed me as well and spammed with me in those old days. You never seem to be down at all! You're happy all the time, you never seem like something bad has happened. A truly great person to be friends with and know... heh... maybe one day I should decide to sneak out of the raining city and come to you. Heh.... maybe... *chuckles*

Gunter Vancrimson:

I don't know you much.... to be honest. But hey, you're an interesting individual as well, and you always seem to find the sun through the bleak clouds. Don't let that happy attitude go to waste, it truly makes you what you are... heh. Let's just hope now you can solve the internet problems you are having!

Gol/Goliath:

Holy snap, a shout-out comes fom me to you! XD Hey, you seem like an interesting person as well... dang, I just hope we can talk more, lawl...

Amaterasu:

A mention to you as well! You're an interesting one as well... heh. It'll be interesting to interact and talk to you more.

MistySilverDragoness:

Giving you a quick shout-out won't hurt.... heh, you seem like a nice person, to be honest! I wouldn't mind at all chatting to you at any time~

---------------------------------

Well... I'm currently now suffering from Writer's Block, and this just helped it A WHOLE LOT MORE. Lawl

And so I sign off this post. The Welshman, English, Welsh and German speaking Shindou Kyosan, bades you a good day! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:Disturbed:

What can I say? You joined about a month after me, and I was the first to welcome and interact you in. After that, I guess our time grew with each other. You added me to MSN, and... well, I wasn't able to guess who that was at first. But, even through my nervousness, I added you. We talked.... and you seemed like a very cool, and a very ordinary guy. And I also met a WoW player, so I guess that was lucky as well. But, you are a great guy, Disturbed. You're calm, you shrug off seriousness and insults, and you become friends with people easily. I guess you've become the favourite of everyone in your time here. Heh. You even took me over, a thing which I knew you'd do for ages.... But this is not the time for that. You are like a brother as well to me.... I can just smile everytime I see you come online, and chuckle at some of your words.

I must say I've never even gotten along with most of the real friends that I used to have back at home as much as I get along with you. I feel honored and blessed to be mentioned . I dont think at all that I've "taken you over" because you are still a heartfelt member of the Dad!!! Love ya tons bro!! Oh and Saphire is waiting for ya *winks* Congrats on the 20k you diserved it and many more good things that come your way!!
The OCA
Well, congrats on the 20,000...

*sniffs*
Oh me? I'm fine. Yeah. Good over here. *sniffles*
Renamon's Army
O.o another 20000. wow too many posts you and disturbed only people with 20000. Damn that alot. Well congrats.
Quote:MistySilverDragoness:

Giving you a quick shout-out won't hurt.... heh, you seem like a nice person, to be honest! I wouldn't mind at all chatting to you at any time~

First of all...congrats!! ^_^ *hugs*
Second..I wouldn't mind chatting with you either! ^_^

Now I want another 20000 more!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Shindou Kyosan Wrote:Matt Ishida:

Yup, you're my second most-important person. Maybe because me and you have talked quite a few times, and are getting to know one another better. I worry about you sometimes, you know? I chuckle when I hear you call yourself stubborn. But hey, let's just forget about worry for now, and let's replace the time of that with talking. If you were here right now, I'd give you a hug and a kiss on the cheek. You're just so nice and you rarely get angry.... that's the attitude which I fond in some people. I don't see why some people get angry or such... but, when you do get angry, you have a good reason to. I see that... well, now. I don't know what much to say now... but... thank you, Yoosi-chan.

I never thought I was your second most-important person. I really never expected that, but obviously I am really happy for it. yeah I know you worry about me nii-san just like I worry about you too. The fact I added you on msn and chat with you every now and then is something on my life that I will never regret. We surely have spend good moments, it
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed Wrote:I must say I've never even gotten along with most of the real friends that I used to have back at home as much as I get along with you. I feel honored and blessed to be mentioned . I dont think at all that I've "taken you over" because you are still a heartfelt member of the Dad!!! Love ya tons bro!! Oh and Saphire is waiting for ya *winks* Congrats on the 20k you diserved it and many more good things that come your way!!

Awww... if that's true, then I am actually proud of myself for once today hearing that. And, heh, I meant as in you're now the king of the board in a way. X3.... And heh, maybe I am a heartfelt member, it's unsure. *chuckles* Thanks, bro!

[quote=Yoosi-chan]I never thought I was your second most-important person. I really never expected that, but obviously I am really happy for it. yeah I know you worry about me nii-san just like I worry about you too. The fact I added you on msn and chat with you every now and then is something on my life that I will never regret. We surely have spend good moments, it
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shindou Kyosan Wrote:You'll probably be the first when it comes to any female I vote in, too, but that's just coming outta my mouth. And, hearing those words of never regret made me really smile. Yeah, it's true, Yoosi-chan.

And heh! You're right, and I love being called nii-san by you! It's kawaii and lovely! But hey, you're not always stubborn. I've convinced yah sometimes to take a rest ^^. And yeah, you really do look scary, no offense. That's why I hate arguing with you~~~ Joking. I hate arguing with you because, well, I don't want to get into any anymore with anyone here.

lol And well, this time we both apologized to each other, so I guess that doesn't count. XD

*makes the sweetest and cutest puppy eye looking ever* I am probably the first when it comes to any female that you vote in. awie
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shindou Kyosan Wrote:Crimson Fox:
You had to come next, buddy. No-one could deserve this space better then you. You're a great writer, and that, in itself, is impressive to me. Although our time has grown shorter in talking through the forum, and there's still that problem with your Yahoo... I hope our times grow longer and we can enjoy even more fun

Aww, come here... *bone-crunching hug* Congrats on the 20,000 Kyo, it's been a pleasure posting with you. You think I'm a great writer... *blushes* ...thanks. Oh and don't worry, I'll be posting more, I finished my finals the other day so I've got plenty of time off now, yay! Anyways, I'm glad to have met you and I hope the good times keep coming. (Yes, I haven't been on YIM in ages on account of mine being busted, I'll probably just get MSN messenger since that's what you all seem to use.)

Crimson: Oh, and it wouldn't be a real congratulations unless...

Monica: *shoves Crimson out of the way and pounces Kurtz* Happy 20k Kurtzy, I hope we can post together a lot more. *huggles him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Congratulations on 20,000 posts. That's a staggering number of posts.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against