Join our server on Discord

Spider-Man 3
Quote:He may not be The Hulk, but he still has super strength.

"Since I have robotic limbs, I am also invincible!" Yeah...

That's movie logic for you. Besides, if they had gotten all beaten up, the movie rating would've suffered.

Heh, let's not bring the Star Wars movies into it. None of them are good movies. Some are good "Star Wars" movies, but none of them have a good plot or acting. They're just focused on an enticing alternate universe.
Quote:I thought Wise looked rather enchanting with his Spiderman suit.
Uh... thanks.

Quote:As long as they don't do a clone movie or anything involving the House of M or Civil War.
They'll bring in Owl and Wrecker (or choose your own lame villain) before they have the nerve to call on the clone(s).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thank goodness. Three different clones, the jackal, and green goblin? Not a good movie
Spiderman movies' main bad guys: Plot devices.
Renamon's Army
I like Spiderman alot. I can't wait for number 3 because of my favorite dude. Venom. MWAHAH! Ok thats enough of that haha
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Aren't they supposed to be making seven?

I've read several times, in several places, that they are making six. Two trilogys worth. That would be a good run for Spider-Man, they are fantastic movies, but more than 6 and you're stretching it, but they could easily hit 6 good movies.
... six or seven sounds like too much to me. I personally think three is a good number to stick to, if the movie is even good enough to lat that long. If they pull of Venom and the plot decent enough, I'm sure they'll make another movie. The only question I have is what villian is better than Venom?
There isn't In my opinion haha, they might pull out Green Goblin Junior haha
Veemon's Followers
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:There isn't In my opinion haha, they might pull out Green Goblin Junior haha
PLEASE DEAR LORD NO!

I think we've all seen enough Green Goblins in *every* Spider-Man incarnation. I don't care how meshugah he is any longer; he's fucking old!

Now this film could be good or bad depending on whether they really develop Venom's symbiote component and bonded human (I forget his name.) as separate characters and then develop Venom himself as his own character. Basically, it's going to suck if Venom is just a slobbering, hateful monster with a black suit and spider powers.
Quote:I think we've all seen enough Green Goblins in *every* Spider-Man incarnation. I don't care how meshugah he is any longer; he's fucking old!

Now this film could be good or bad depending on whether they really develop Venom's symbiote component and bonded human (I forget his name.) as separate characters and then develop Venom himself as his own character. Basically, it's going to suck if Venom is just a slobbering, hateful monster with a black suit and spider powers.
Harry becomes the Green Goblin, and then he dies like his father. Then we have a couple of Hobgoblins. Then a Demogoblin. There's no way around it. Eddie Brock bonds with the first symbiote. Cletus Cassidy bonds with the next one. They could do the Separation Anxiety storyline and show all the symbiotes. That would really be pushing the limits of fan tolerance.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against