Join our server on Discord

Spider-Man 3
Anyone here looking forward to Spider-Man 3 besides me? I've been expecting them to bring the Venom symbiote in, and now they have. Should be one hell of a movie with how many villians it'll have and all the emotional trouble Peter'll be going through.
As long as it's the last movie, I'll be happy. I'm getting a little sick of Spider-Man becoming part of pop culture. The comic dorks haven't gotten any more props because of it. My Spider-Man costume isn't a nonconformist statement like it was six years ago.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Spiderman is may favorite superhero by far. He's just so relatable.

I liked the other two movies, so there's no reason I'd not like this one too. Unless they turned it into a X-Men 3 and screwed up a whole lot of important plot details. I took great issue with that.
I'm not watching the third one. The Venom symbiote is better in the comics not on the big screen, not to mention that the supposed romantic sub-plot will become some bigger monstrosity like Pearl Harbor was. I shudder to the hallow where my soul should be.

I might watch it for free or if I win some kind of fabulous prize for suffering throughout the whole move.
Quote:Uh, what're you talking about? From what I saw and heard, it was considered a great movie. The theater was packed when I went and saw it and no one walked out.

I just felt it took a lot of bold moves that aren't canon to the X-Men universe that were hard for me to swallow. It was a good movie: it was a bad X-Men movie.

Quote:Can't you just watch a movie just to watch a movie? You'd be amazed at how good a movie can be if you just watch it and not examine it.

Nah, truly good movies, like good books, are ones that stand up to all that scrutiny and are still great movies. Granted, not many of those are made anymore, but when they come around, they're pretty highly lauded.
I didn't really like the second movie.

When spider-man hits you in the face, your face should have a dent in it.

He may not be The Hulk, but he still has super strength.

"Since I have robotic limbs, I am also invincible!" Yeah...
Renamon's Army
Wisemon Wrote:As long as it's the last movie, I'll be happy.

Aren't they supposed to be making seven?
Oh god. They better get on track during the third then.
Renamon's Army
Well, I hope that when will people understand that once one is done usually the other attempts at the same thing happen to be something unpleasing? Look at the original Star Wars compared to the newly created ones, not that long ago. Clearly you know which ones are better. I just hope they don't overkill this one and I agree with Wisemon about the fact I hope its there last as well. I thought Wise looked rather enchanting with his Spiderman suit. :oops: heh... :P but that is another story....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
7? I haven't heard that but I do know a third one may not be so bad. But I think they may have a fourth one. As long as they don't do a clone movie or anything involving the House of M or Civil War.