Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
OOC: Just for the record..the Egg Goliath was more a battle mech..thnt a base but ..the crossing is coming so no harm no foul^^...

~IC~

**Sonic's earth**
** The emeralds in Sonic's hands start to react...,.as a beam of light surges through the skies...as if splitting the Sky in 2.....the light soon spreads in the ...as if trying to touch the ground..when it did...things started to vanish...however...5 colorful lights appear..rapidly heading for Sonic and Shadow...it was the remaining emeralds...as if they were called to them.. The light starts to engluf the planet...spreading away....as the Quake increases..doing damage to the land spliting the earth up...

Eggman: (feeling the quake): What the @_@.. Who's shaking my Egg goliath!!!

*~ at the Floating Island...the shattered remains of the master Emerald...begin to reform up... it is as if someone's transforming Time itself...making it its own power....the white Shadow continues to enough the world

**Digi 02**
Kari (wakes up): Hmmm? oh Sorry, Tk^^() i was just deep in thought. really...anyway What were you all talking about--

**the sky starts toe brighten up...but not in the solar way....**

**tAmers**

**The starless sky now begins to Light up...**
Takato (looking up): Hey when i asked for the starlight Sky this is NOT what i asked for @_@ (races into his house) Hi mom, Hi dad!! (rushes to his room) made it.

**Digiworld...or worlds....various digital worlds..come together....as the white light comes at them...as the storms and eqarthquke's power..multiplies..to danger zone levels...!!

**the Cause appears to be coming from the cosmic interstate..as well as the Little planet**
OOC: I thought we were fighting the Goliath inside one of Eggman's bases ^.^()

IC:

"Wait...he did not just...HEY!!" Shadow growled as he sped out of the small tunnel to the outside of Eggman's base then he felt the tremors getting stronger "What the hell is going on!!" Then he saw the remaining emeralds appear before them "Its the remaining Emeralds!!" he said in almost shock and disbelief "We can use Chaos Control now."
The OCA
"You and you're stupid tricks, KURRRRRTTZZ~~~!!" Manic cried fearfully, the tabby cat getting thrown back into a tree thanks to the stronger quakes - making him lose conciousness quickly and slide down.

Cursing loudly, Kurtz looked up at Erika - and, well, if male digimon could get a better view of their tamer's crotch, Kurtz got it, he was staring directly at Erika's crotch.... which was right in front of his face. "MEEP!~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"The quakes are intensifying in power.So are the storms.What's going on?"Imperion said to no one in particular as he arrived outside Takato's house and jumped to his room's window"Knock knock."
Gatomon looked at Kari with a worried expression on her face.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Mind if i join in..

Name: Beelzemon

Universe: Digimon Tamers

Appearance: wears full leather clothing, spiked boots, purple mask..

Personality: hard headed, yet cool from time to time, doesn't mind a good fight

Background: Beelzemon is a follower of Daemon and Ghoulmon and is at the top of the Nightmare Soldiers greatest fighters list but he only attacks Digimon as strong as he is. He wields the Berenjena shotguns and rides the Behemoth motorcycle. His form is flawed; But when his power and spirit are equal, he can Mode Change to his powerful Blast Mode. In this form, he possesses a noble spirit and his villanous red eyes become green. He also gains wings and wields the Positron Gun, a powerful Blaster Cannon. His Crest insignia is Gluttony.

Extra Info: Beelzemon's name is derived from Beelzebub, the Hebrew word for Lord of the Flies and a word which is often synonymous with devil.
"Way past uncool." Sonic said as the entire planet seemed to be ripping apart at the seams, "Okay Mr. Sunshine, looks like we need to team up for this." Sonic threw his two emeralds into the other five that were falling towards them. The emeralds began to resonate with eachother as they circled around the two hedgehogs. Sonic's blue fur quickly changed to a golden color, his eyes changing to a bright red as he floated a few inches off the ground.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Patamon noticed Yoosei looking up and he did the same and went serious. "Gatomon, Gabumon look at the sky, that definitively isn't a normal light up" he said as he kept staring at the sky. TK looked up too and instinctively went infront of Kari as he still was looking up at the sky. "Patamon is right, we better brace for anything" he said seriously.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow sighed "..fine.." he said as the black hedgehog was being gazed by the emeralds' light and foated about two feet off the ground with his arms and legs spread out. His dark black fur gradually changed to a bright golden colour as well as his eyes changing black. His hair slowly turned upward making it rather spiky "Alright now...where are these strong quakes comming from? The hell is going on?"
The OCA
"Don't know, but I bet eggman has something to do with it." Sonic looked back quickly at his nemesis, then back at Shadow, "You probably won't listen if I give orders so do whatever." He jumped out of the hole he had made earlier, flying gently to the ground, I gotta make sure everyone at the village is safe. he thought as he skimmed over the ground, looking at the destruction that was raging across the landscape.

OOC:

Okay, for anyone that hasn't read the old sonic comics. 1 character we have to have in this game.

Name: Bunnie Rabbot.
Age: ?? (14 in the comics but who knows how accurate those are)
Universe: Sonic.
Appearance: Rabbit girl (Not that kind get your head out of the gutter :) ) shoulder length hair that matches with the rest of her fur color, light green eyes, robotic legs and left arm. Wears a cowboy like hat and coat over a pink leotard.
Extra info: Bionic appendages are equiped with an array of weaponry and give a large boost to strength and speed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad