Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
it's a Hentai-ish idea that's been in the backgrounds of my mind for a time now...and it's scratching it's way through...what would happen if the blue blur and company...comes face to face with the Digiteam...the mind wonders..and boggles. OCs would also be welcome as well^_^. All chars of all Digi seasons (even Digimon)...and chars in the Sonic verse welcome. I'll send a storyline and opener soon...right now...Exams T_T .... but here's a profile template for any OCs.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Extra Info:

and Any questions you got..feel free to ask..and if you got some ideas to contribute...my ears are always open. ^_____^

thank you
OOC: Woot first dibs!!

Name: Shadow
Universe: Sonic X
Appearance: Black fur w/ small white tuft on his chest, red streaks in his hair, jet boots.
Personality: Hard edged and Cold
Background: Can collect the seven Chaos Emeralds go into Supre Mode
Extra Info: He loves guns and motorcycles
The OCA
Twisted My kinda RPG...

Name: Vi
Universe: For Love of Love (http://www.quarquar.com lol)
Appearance: Anything she likes! >X3
Personality: Bubbly, cheerful and quite the naughty little mon!
Background: Has nothing of interest in history... has a Tamer; Tom.
Extra Info: Prefers to take the form of a cute 1.2m tall orange dragoness.
Disturbed Wrote:Name: Shadow

Aww, no fair. Oh well.

Name: Sonic.
Universe: Take a wild guess.
Appearance: If I have to explain it you don't belong here.
Attitude: Cool, rude.
Backround: He's a supersonic hedgehog. Does he even have a backround?
Extra info: Very impatient, able to go super if he collects the 7 chaos emeralds.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I can change his name to Whitey if you want XD
The OCA
You don't need to write OOC until the RPG starts, lawl, Disturbed. Sonic's age is 15 or 16, I believe. And, Disturbed, you could add that Shadow can go Super with 7 of the chaos. X3

Name: Kurtz
Universe: Neo Sonic Godspeed, Souls of Eternity
Appearance: Kurtz usually appears as a 1m 94cm tall green-and-white scaled Railemon with a curved tip tail and a scar down his right eye. He has violet eyes and spiky red hair. He only wears a metal band around his neck.
Personality: Horny, Spiffy, Jumpy, Arrogant, Self-Concious, Shy
Background: After the incident on Kriedlin VI, Kurtz, and his friend Lumi, after defeating Neo-Man, were faced with an enemy that they didn't know. Of course, the Neo Gems in their realm were in Neo-Man's possession, and that was the only weapon. After Lumi died, Kurtz was seemingly cast into a Chaos Vortex which paralyzed any previous memories. It took him almost two years after landing of realizing his entire existence before-hand. Has NO tamer.
Extra Info: Kurtz can go Hollow Dresan in certain circumstances, and can use chaos-based attacks if he recovers one of the Neo Gems.

Hope this is acceptable, lawl. I'm the only one who put in a background. Those familiar with NSGS will know that backstory XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name:Imperion

Universe:digimon

Appearance:a robotic human,black pants,no shirt,metallic silver hair,souless eyes.Right arm isn't mechinical,it is a strange claw that gathers energy each day.When it collects enough,spikes grow out of it.

Personality:Happy and positive.Ruthless in battle

Background:He's an unknown digimon.He fought the D-reaper threat in the digital world when he was only a champion and almost got destroyed.He was never seen before or after that.

Extra Info:This is his ultimate level.Can release collected energy in one mighty blast.

How is that?
That was good^^. Thank you all for contributing...though i'm sure the Profiling was meant for OCs... anything Series based or canon, like sonic, shadow, or even TK and Takato...the profile is optional. ^^ as for me...seeing as Sonic is taken. I'll sink my hands into Dr. Eggman and his Robo empire. and i'll be taking Chris. and to also make it Digimon-ish. Takato, Kari, Yolei, and their Mon partners will be in care.. and i'm hopin to see some more newcomers.

well just to help out: Story time!

**It started with Chaos Control...a technique to warp space and time...this was used to move inhabitants of another world into a new one...one of the inhabitiants..was the one called...Sonic The Hedgehog...hooking up with a human named Chris Thorndyke...Sonic's friends were reunited...since then..they've been fighting Dr. Eggman and his hairbrained schemes ...all the while getting the Chaos emeralds...to help them return home...but goodbye came in the worst way....when Sonic's Earth..and Chris' Earth remerged...timelime troubles would lead to time stopping forever..unless sonic and Crew returned to their own world...once that happened...and time passed....it didn't take long for Chris to make it into Sonic's world...and kick off a new adventure ...facing down the metarex. With the help of a new Friend, they manage to beat the metallic, yet Forest-ish...Villains (( XP a pox on Dark Oak))...but with a heavy cost...(( T___T)) in the end....when things returned to normal...it would be time for Chris' Exit...with Eggman's help of course....from there...Life on Sonic's world..tries to go back to normal..

Meanwhile in another world...Human kids and monster interact with each other to save their worlds from evil forces....these are the Digidestined....TAi and Agumon, Matt and GAbumon, Sora and Biyomon, Tk and Patamon,...the list goes on...but to sum up...there are A LOT of Digidestined...all working to keep the peace in the Digital world.....

Little do these realities knows...that an evil eye has been watching them..for a time....after a long waiting... a plan will be put into motion...for in ...the sea of reality....a Vessel of powerful proportions..was about in the cosmic interstate...within.....a crew of humanoid and robotic soldiers were working...and at the heart of the ship...a man with LONG raven hair..handsome good looks...powerful build... looks up an invention of mass power...and mass trouble

Human: Hmhmhmhm...soon...all will be ready. Then..the fun will begin... Make a course...for the Little planet..

< Sonic's Earth >

**Eggman in his latest weapon...the Egg Goliath... a behemoth of a eggmech..with massive fist....makes another attempt to once again..**

Eggman: TAKE DOWN SONIC!! Decoe! Bocoe! get fists online!

Decoe and bocoe: yes Dr. Eggman

Eggman: This time Sonic. You'll not gonna beat me. I will have those Chaos emeralds today! Starting with the only in that mountain. Let's go Egg Goliath!!

<..Earth, Digi 02 >

**Today will mark...5 months sense Malomyotismon's fall and Diaboromon's revenge.... A Cherry blossom Festival was getting set up for Tokyo, Japan...all the while...**

kari (with Yolei): Looks like the start of a new spring^_^

Yolei: Looks like it. ^_^. And best of all...no digiemergencies... it's been like this for months...and i for one an not Knockin' it. ^_^ Hey let's get th others and pig out in the festival. i'm sure TK and Davis wouldn't mind

Kari (blushing): Yolei..you're terrible

Yolei: XP i know

** < Earth, Season 3; Tamers > **

TAkato (with Guilmon): nothing like a sunset to complete a day....^_^

Guilmon: it'd be better if we had a sunset snack..^_^

Takato: Remind me next time to bring food^^()..

Guilmon: Sorry. Hey Takato?

Takato: Yeah, Guilmon

Guilmon: Tommorrow's coming

Takato: .....you're right.. :) that'll mark the anniversary...when it all began...you think the others will show up...

Guilmon: should. you told them ...lotta times^^

Takato: -><-... don't rub it in.. i just wanted to remind the gang the day we became tamers..that's all

**Digital World... a series of Clouds gathers around the place...engulfing the whole world...a sign of trouble was afoot....as negative energy fills them clouds...would anyone notice? are these signs of what's to come? and just what's up with the ship in the reality sea.. STay tuned

((OOc: I hope this helps..if not...i'll come back and add more^_^))
OOC: I'm joining as TK and Patamon ^^

IC:

TK was walking with Patamon to meet with Kari and the others, he was thinking in ask her to go with him to the festival. "Hope she accepts to go with me to the festival Patamon" he told his partner, a slight blush crossing his cheeks making Patamon chuckle.

"Hopefully she will accept, but I don't know if Gatomon would want to be my date for the festival, after all I'm not the type of mon girls could find appealing for a date..... unless I'm Angemon" he said with light chuckle and TK smiled.

"You don't lose anything with ask her" The holder of hope said as they soon arrived to where Kari and the others were and smiled. "Hey guys, we're here at last, my mom needed me to do some chores and it delayed us a bit" he said apologizing for getting a bit late
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

"Another Mech Dr. Eggscramled?" A raspy voice bellowed from a shadow within the room and he slowly walked in to reveil himself "Havent you noticed that Mechs are way overused? he sighed slightly "You keep building them and we keep knocking them down."
The OCA