Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
OOC: Hope no one minds but since Xdyjadiea... whatever I can't remember that name, isn't able to post you need to go slowly since a couple of people, me included, are waiting on his post and don't wanna be left behind.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: OKay...after some personal messages..and trying to catch up...and some misinterpretation in a post^^()..so sorry lord patamon... on good news... old desktop in my home..still works for online needs...but is SO Slooooooooooow at times><.....anyway to get to the crossover of the over...this post of mine will do it...and for everyone else...sonic Chars are not limited by the universe..even chars for the video games and SatAM Verse are also available.... this also applies to the Digimon series...don't limit yourself to one season...but also do overpile your plate

IC~

As things unfold in other locations...the center of attention leads back to the Little planet...as this evil force and his forces...match, skower ((please spellcheck))..and explore the world...looking for something..

Figure (observing from the ship): We need to move this along ...our presense may already attract other's attention. To Make phase one work.. we need the time stones..and the power of Chaos Control..>X3..that's when the real fun begins...

**The Forces of this evil dominate each of the zones on the little planet...showing prowess, skill and will.. to get the job done..

**Digi 02**

**All the While TK and Matt and Gatomon and Patamon when about their business... Kari looks up..looking spaced out..as if something was on her mind...something troubling... All the while..Yolei was of to find Davis

**Digimon Tamers**

Takato: Something feels wrong with the sky...usually you get some stars..and a moon...not really..none of anything...looks like break time is over...better hurry and call the others (races off fast)

**Sonic and shadow**

**the bots take a beating...however..what didn't get bashed...stole the energy from the broken bots to make them a little mroe powerful...soon..they were unleashing barrages of energy blasts at Sonic and Shadow...

**back on the little planet
*~insert. Land of Confusion~*

**The area was being torn about...tanks...metal soldiers..and who knows what...dig up the little planet...trying to find the time stones....all the while making furry life...hellish...some forces got sent into the past...to make more trouble in the future side of the little planet.....

Soldier: we're got a report...so far..we managed to find 3 of the timestones...but the others we're still in search of..

Figure: Good...Good.. Alert me again when we get all the stones...

**As the time passes around the Little planet....3 hours...later....a growing light starts to come off it...spreading out through the cosmic interstate....around various earths.....the same earths familar heroes are on...on each earth...a series of quakes and storms occur.... grabbing some attention...just what was going on..?**
The black hedgehog dodged the first few energy beams then started speeding around the bots dodging their beams "You guys are too slow." Shadow said as he sped across the floor. He hopped up on one of the bots then quickly dashed off causing the robot he was on to get shot by the other robot's beams. Then he felt quakes under his feet as he continued to run around dodging "..what was that.."
The OCA
"You get to the station, I'll hold off~!" Manic cried, before he started shivering on his own foot - or so it appeared. He quickly dropped his Buster Gun to the floor, cursing, as he tried to stay heavy. "Guys! I c-can't~"

Kurtz cursed as well, as he noticed the clouds slowly swirling and thunder rocketing in the background. Even though he was weak, he was able to at least keep a claw in the muddy ground and keep himself aloft. "Gah....!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Imperion jumped out of the digital field Something bad is going on."Earthquakes,storms.I can feel this is much worse then the D-Reaper."He set off to find the tamers.
Tom blinked as he felt the quake "What...?"

Vi bit her lip "Somethings happening..."
Patamon looked around and noticed Kari. "Gatomon look, is Kari, she is here" he said as both digimon went up to her and he blinked seeing her spaced out. "Kari?"

TK turned when hearing Patamon and noticed Kari spaced out, he walked up to her and passed his hand infront of her. "Kari? Kari are you okay?" he asked her gently trying to catch her attention.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Whoa," Sonic stumbled a bit as the base shook slightly, "Bit of turbulance. They just don't build giant death fortress's like they used to huh?" He quickly dodged a beam from one of the remaining robots and grabbed a hanging chain from the wall. He cracked it like a whip causing one end to wrap tightly around the bot's arm, the other end he used to tie his other arm to his side, he then jumped over the bot and with one quick pull on the chain forced his chained arm into the side of his face with each tug, "Why! Are! You! Hitting! Yourself!?" Sonic grunted a bit with each tug until the robot was nothing more than a pile of scrap. "This is gettin boring, let's just take out the source!" Sonic jumped into the air and began spinning so rapidly that the light around him began glowing, giving off an odd light blue glow, "Going down!" His voice echoed through the base as he burrowed through each floor, able to sense the chaos emeralds not too far away, "Floor 10, broken bots, bulbous blimps, and Chaos emeralds." he smiled as he looked up at the containment field that housed the emeralds, "Next stop," He pulled the two emeralds out as the base began shaking from the loss of energy, "Ground floor!" he quickly shot back up the hole that he had shot through a moment ago. "Shadow, I got the emeralds, stop playing around and let's juice. This place won't last long."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow growled under his teeth "Dont tell me what to do!!" he yelled as he sped across the floor and jumped down into the hole Sonic had made through the floor landing next to Sonic.. "I suppose your hyperactic ass felt those tremors as well? We should get out of here before this shit hole collapses." he said as he pulled out a rocket lancher and blew a hole through the wall to the outside "Ladies first." he snickerd.
The OCA
"See you're as charming as ever." Sonic sped towards the new doorway, "Always lead with your best foot I suppose." He snickered back to Shadow as he jumped out through the hole.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad