Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
Imperion looked at Tom"I wish that was all."
Tom sighed "Evil? Heh... I already have enough of that sitting on my shoulder..."

"Hey!" Vi said, putting on a pout-like expression "I'm not evil..."

"Uh-huh... right..."
Spikes suddenly sprouted out of Imperion's arm"I'm going to try to contact some people."

*Tamers*

A digital field opened in the park as Imperion walked inside of it.Right place this time.

OOC:Post-you know the rest.
OOC: Guys. Looking over your previous flood and this flood, you've broken the post flood warning. Twice. Shadow's rule of 5 posts only affects this place too. Watch it from now on, okay?

IC:

Kurtz cursed as he looked at Erika. "I got an answer~~"

"Oh yes?" Erika chirped. "Easily heard.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Patamon noticed her blushing but he decided not ask about that, he was more worried about that both had the same feeling of that something will happen. "Gatomon I don't think it is your imagination, I felt it too, but till we don't know exactly what is it we only can be on alert" he said calmy.

TK smiled and stopped petting Gabumon and blinked at what Matt said. "now that's odd, why they didn't considered her as a digimon like them?" he asked confused.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gatomon nodded slowly and swishes her tail back and forth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Patamon did the only thing he could think of and was hug her close, he could feel himself blushing a bit but he focused more in comfrot her. "I know how you feel, it has been years fighting and fighting..... but is our duty, as chosen digimon we have to be ready to fight when it is necesary but.... remember you aren't alone.... you have me, I mean us" he said correcting himself as he blushed a bit more.

"now that's odd, but well give her time, maybe she will tell you when she feels ready" TK said calmy
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gatomon blushed deeply when he hugged her and even took a few seconds for her to react and finally return the hug softly, swishing her tail from one side to another slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Patamon smiled slightly and looks at her. "I know we deserve a rest infact.... if we don't get called today...... would you like to be my date for the sakura blossom festival?" he asked her as he blushed a bit, he couldn't believe he just asked her out to the festival, he thought it would be harder.

TK smiled and bowed at the anthro fox. "Takeru Takaishi, pleased to meet you and don't mind that my last name is different from my brother's is a long story I rather leave for another time" he said still smiling
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

BIG NEWS!!

First use of a Saver's character in an RPG!!!!

Name: Masaru.
Age: 14 ( I still don't believe that. He looks 18 at least.)
Universe: Savers.
Appearance: Blue jeans, White shirt, Red open shirt, small silver necklace.
Personality: Confident and brave. Hothead.
Backround: A member of DATS, assigned with protecting the human world from the digital one.
Extra info: Can awaken a digisoul in his fist by punching a strong enemy.

Name: Agumon.
Universe: Savers.
Appearance: If you need that you don't belong on this site and you will be chased off. With pitchforks and torches.
Personality: Almost the same as Masaru but slightly more kiddy.
Backround: Rogue digimon held in the DATS main office, teamed up with Masaru to defeat Kokatorimon and they were made partners.
Extra info: Cock burns slightly when aroused.

This is during Episode 5 cause it was the easiest episode to work with that I've seen. So if you haven't watched that episode it might have a spoiler or two in it.

IC:

"Hey, nobody's here right?"

"It's fine Aniki."

"Right, let's go."

Two figures crawled across the floor into a large room full of electronic equipment. Soon after a young man stood up and pressed against the wall standing next to an Agumon, "Heh. Succesful infiltration.

"Awesome job Aniki." The Agumon smiled.

"What are you doing?" A female voice surprised the two suddenly.

"AHH!" They looked over at another DATS member, Yoshino, who had been standing there the whole time.

Yoshino sat at one of the monitor's in the room, the third member of their team had just recently dived into the digital world and they needed to get him out. "Touma's digivice signal." She said, answering a question Agumon had asked, "I'll bring him right ba-" Suddenly the signal was lost.

"What's wrong?" Agumon asked curiously.

"I lost the signal."

"Well isn't that a pity," Masaru said as he rested his arm ontop of Agumon's head. "Yoshino, I'm gonna do a digital dive too." Masaru walked towards the large tube that was the digital gate.

"Listen to me!" Yoshino shouted, "It's dangerous!"

"That doesn't matter." Masaru said looking back at her, "I'm just going to settle my fight."

"Don't look at me. Just give up." Yoshino said as she walked away. She stopped and looked back as she heard a loud crashing noise, seeing Masaru kicking the machine, "Hey! Stop that you'll break it!" She said quickly.

"No way! You think I'll just sit back while that guy take's all the credit?"

"All right! All right!" Yoshino finally gave in.

Masaru smiled as he stood in the digital gate, ready to transport.

"Return by oh five hundred and I'll bring you both back." Yoshino said as she worked on the machine.

"Bah, it's like having a curfew again." Masaru said as he set the clock on his digivice.

"Digital harmonizer alligning. Security opening."

"Digital gate open." A small pink and green flower said, she was Raramon, Yoshino's partner.

OOC: This is where I take over.

IC:

"AWWOOOGA!!!"

"What's?" Yoshino immediatly began typing on her monitor as red lights flashed everywhere, "Oh no, this is the worst."

"Aniki, I'm kinda scared." Agumon said seeing there was something wrong.

"Don't start whining now." Masaru said, oblivious to any danger.

"Masaru! Get out!" Yoshino shouted as the yellow light of the digital gate decended on the two of them, both vanishing instantly.

"No." Yoshino quickly ran to the machine, and something on the bottom of the platform caught her eye. She looked at a small area that had been severely damaged, most likely from Masaru kicking it, "This really is the worst." She said as she returned to the computer, "Whatever he damaged caused the harmonizer to react oddly, he wasn't sent to the digital world." She said as his signal didn't show up on the screen, "He was sent, somewhere else."

OOC: I'll post the rest when I find out what world this is gonna be taking place in.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad