Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
Patamon noticed Gatomon somehow a bit serious, like if she had a feeling about that something will happen soon, and to tell the truth he has been having the same feeling but he had thought that it was just his imagination. he looks at her and then leans close to her and whispers. "You can feel it too right? something is about to happen.... in the digiworld" he asked her as he looked into her bright blue eyes.

TK smiled at Matt. "Guess is something you can't change in you easily Matt, is a part of you to be a lone wolf, it's okay, at least you two are fine" he said and then he smiled at Gabumon. "Give her time Gabumon, remember, she doesn't has a human partner so she doesn't knows the things you know, she just wants to learn, I know it may be frustrating but she doesn't have another way to learn" the holder of the crest of hope said while patting Gabumon's head gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"She's always like that." Tom murmured to Imperion "What exactly is happening in the Digital World?"
Kurtz put the phone to his ear, and started talking a different language in a way, one that Erika didn't realise. The blonde-haired girl didn't really mind it, Kurtz had always talked in that language for some time, but she didn't question it.

After a few minutes of running, Kurtz slipped the phone back into Erika's pocket, grinning. "He's on his way.... heh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gatomon couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Imperion looked at Tom"I can't explain things well.You have to see it for yourself."
"Fair enough..." Tom glanced at Vi "To the Digital World then if you please."

"Okies!" She giggled while her form shifted into... would you believe it... a portal.

Tom stretched while walking towards the living gateway "Coming?" He said with a grin directed at Imperion.
Imperion was,to say the least,surprised as he ran through at full speed.
Tom laughed "That's a 'yes' then..." He followed.

Vi giggled ticklishly as they both passed through before allowing herself to be pulled into herself and directly to the Digital World.

Tom emerged with a broad grin "Some ride, eh?"

Vi appeared behind him and Imperion after a few seconds, morphing into a small red fox. She immediately jumped into Tom's shoulder and nuzzled his neck "Mrr..." She giggled "I'm getting good at that form!"

He reached up and petted her head "Yeah." His grin broadened.
Imperion looked at his arm as it started gathering larger amounts of energy again"I can feel there's something wrong."He looked at the dark clouds.
Tom glanced up "... bad weather?"

Vi giggled into his ear "Of course not, you dunce."

"No need to be offensive, Vi..."