Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
Lighdramon shook his head. "I don't really have any idea, Daisuke, but where we are going has to better than here! Maybe where we are going we can meet up with our friends and get some perspective on what is happening, and maybe formulate some sort of plan. I know that is wishful thinking, but it's better than negative thinking."
\"Well alright! Ummm....let\'s try that way!\" Daisuke said pointing forward. He then stopped to think for a second and pulled out his D-3 again.
\"Or I could always track the other guy\'s D-3.\" He thought outloud.
OOC: Okay, I've found a way round your misinterpretation... :P

IC:

Vi, seeing Shadow about to roll up into a ball, hopped off just in time to avoid getting flung off. She instantly switched tactics and morphed herself into a quicksilver blade, affixing herself to Shadow's arm as he uncurled himself.

As soon as she impaled the Digimon, she literally spliced herself, ripping the target open brutally, sending lumps of the Digimon's body flying in all directions before they could vaporise into data "And another one bites the dust!" She said in a singsong voice, quoting from a once-popular song.

Tom grinned, putting the card he was about to swipe back in his pocket along with his D-Ult "Vi, why do you always have to make a mess when you fight?"

"Hehehe, I'm saw-wie!"

"Oh, no your not..." He laughed.

OOC: mrgreen
**It's on Like Red Dawn!**

**Blue Typhoon outside**
Cloaked Figure: please excuse my entrance... but i'm here to move things along..now then...could one of you point me to the ship entrance...i have work to do.. we need to get your ship airborne...

Sally: Wait...Just who are you..and How much do you know about this?

Takato and Chris: yeah!

Cloaked Figure: more than you realize... but we must hurry

Familar Voice: Agreed. we must hurry...

**a spirit appears before them...it's one that is VERY Familar to one tails prower... it was the spirit..of Cosmo

** Typhoon inside**

Crimson: Ladies, you really want to fight me? i'm hurt...Okay...i'm over it now. i warn you...i won't be that easy to beat...ready...here i come (speeds towards them, moving with a battle flow)

Cassie: < It's gonna happen again... > T_T

**Sonic Vs Dash**
Dash: Well if you're so upset about image..then maybe you are the Challange i thought you were. but i've been wrong before...I really hope you'll be more fun to play with..My Brother likes to play as well... but he couldn't play with shadow...but i get my fun anyway! Chaos blitzKrieg ball!!

**Dash produces a ball of lightning energy....and chaos energy combined. He throws it up into the air, like a soccer ball. in a series of timed motion...he kicks his attack..at sonic...with the ball splitting into 5 fastballs of energy**

**shadow vs the....um...**

**At his attacking..plus..combined helping hand..the mekanorimon..and Guardromon ....delete..and their data scatters into the air....things seem Quiet...for the moment...until...a metal dragon soars in the sky........hovering around shadow....as if waiting for the moment to strike....

**Digi-time**

DJ (seeing Renamon down):....hmm (to her partner): yukirenamon...can you handle things without me ..i need to see to something..^_~ (dashes over to renamon)

Yukirenamon: DJ...(smirks) now then...let's get busy

kari (sees the crest on TK): Things must be lookin up. ^^. (to Angewomon). Stay Strong, Angewomon. we need each other now more than ever.

Megadramon: I grow tired of this... Fall by the power of the DarC Alliance!! DARKSIDE BARRAGE!!!

DJ (to Renamon): Hey there DigiCat...I mean DigiFox^^

**Skullgreymon**

Skullgreymon (evades Helldramon's attack): I serve the DarC Alliance...and this one is not with us! (reloads) I have a message from them...to you...your worlds are about to change...DARK SHOT!!!! RAAH (Launches another attack)

**Davis**
**wondering about the Digiworld...a Fiery red headed tomboy...who is looking for her partner...only to see company come her way**

Rika: hey ! Hey!! whoever you are! how about a ride!!!!! HEEEEYYYY (in her mind) < Renamon.. where are you ? >
"Ya'all need to learn some manners shuga." Bunnie held out her arm as it extended towards the advancing Crimson, hoping to grab him.

*Sonic*

Sonic smirked as he vanished just as a ball collided with the spot he had been occupying no more than a fraction of a second earlier. He moved around quickly dodging the other shots while making quick progress towards Dash, "I hope that's not the best you can do." He smirked as he vanished one more time and appeared behind Dash, "And here I thought you'd be faster."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
\"Huh?\" Daisuke said unconciusly hearing the girl call to him.
\"Are ya lost? Climb on up!\" Daisuke called back to her from Lighdramon\'s back. She must be one of those international Chosen Children from another country. Daisuke extended his hand to help her up if need be.
TK smiles at Kari and nods. "Yeah, Angemon we can go a level up but is better you stay as champion level for now, we'll leave the next level for when it is really necesary" he says and Angemon nods.

"Agreed TK" The Angel says and then turns at Angewomon and holds her hand and looks at her intently.

"I feel the same you feel Angewomon, I'm tired of all this fighting but remember, we aren't alone, and we still can hope for a peaceful world, but for that we need to keep balanced light and darkness, remember that as much as light is necesary there has to be darkness as well but if we balance both then we will reach that peace we wish so much, for that we need to be strong and fight for it" he says and then smiles at her.

"I'll be there by your side all the time Angel, we will win this together" he says as then he gets ready to fight. he saw Megadramon's attack comming and quickly shoved Angewomon out of the way as he swirled his staff to create a shield as the attack hit it, but it was so strong it launched him backwards making him slam hard on the sand.

"Angemon!" TK shouted seeing his partner slamming on the ground. Angemon slowly staggered back to his feet using his staff for support.

"I... can't give up...." he mutters as he looks at Megidramon.

"Megadramon you chosed to serve the bad side and for that I will stop you!" The Angel shouted as he charged energy on his fist. "Hand of Fate!!" Angemon yelled as he launched his attack at Megadramon.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vi, seeing the new target circling above, changed tactics again. She immediately flowed away from Shadow, retaking her original form "This just might be interesting... Tom?" She called to her Tamer.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Do you want to take this one?"

He grinned impishly and nodded, flexing his fingers as he looked up at the metallic dragon. His gaze fell to Shadow "Keep up with me if you can!" He giggled.
Shadow leaned his head back seeing the flying metal dragon hovering about like a vulture eyeing its prey "I'll do more than just keep up.." he sneered "Who are you and who sent you!" the hedgehog shouted in a demaning voice at the dragon "Are you with the two that were attacking us?!"
The OCA
Angewomon nodded to Kari. "Understood Kari" she smiles and then blushes lightly when hearing Angemon's supportive words. But then when she was about to reply, Angemon was hit by Megadramon's attack in order to protect the female Angel.

"ANGEMON" yelled Angewomon once seeing him being slammed hard onto the sand. She felt rage building up inside of her and as Angemon stood up on his feet again and prepared an attack against Megadramon, Angewomon did the same by preparing herself to perform an attack.

"Celestial Arrow" she pronounced in her soothing voice while forming a bow and summoning a light arrow ready to strike the enemy.

Yoosei kept herself in the same place. If she would attack at the same time both angels will do... that would only decrease their chances of successfully hit the enemy. She observed the battle as it goes, looking for the right moment to strike.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions