Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
OOC: ... So Shadow did all that... with a Digimon on his shoulders... and then somehow managed to remove Vi's arms-come-swords to skewer an enemy... *flatstares*

*looks down* ... lol
OOC: Vi weighed nothing. So technically, he could have had her on his shoulders while fighting, Grim. And I think he meant that Shadow rose up, and Vi's blade went up with it too (her actual arm) to skewer the enemy :P But what I can't explain is the ricochet part (spelt wrong too)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"If you want our friend you're gonna have to come up with a bettah reason than that." Bunnie stood infront of Lupe and Cassie, "I've taken on tougher hogs than you before."

Sonic smiled as the robots vanished, "I'll say one thing, you got guts to take me on all by yourself." He looked closely at the hedgehog, "What's up with this? First Shadow then that silver furred kid, can't recall his name. I really need to get a trademark on this look."

Geogreymon jumped back getting out of range of where the dark shot was heading.

Masaru ran up next to him, staring at the skull greymon, then to Helldramon, "Can't win alone huh? Fine then, we'll be happy to take you both on."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Master Grim Wrote:Vi rolled her eyes and teleported directly onto Shadow's shoulders, surprisingly weighing nothing "Hey, where do you think you're going?" She giggled and called to Tom "Are you going to just sit there?"

"Yeah, me too..." Tom looked over at Vi and blinked "She's gone and gotten herself into another fight... brilliant." He looked at Renamon apologetically "Sorry, but she kinda wants my help." He coughed and ran towards the impending conflict "Coming!"

"Eeee, that's my sexy little Tamer!" Vi continued giggling as she morphed her arms into long, curved blades in preparation for some battling, also locking her legs around Shadow's chest to keep him from shrugging her off "Don't drop me or you'll be in trouble!" She teased the hedgehog.

OOC: For some reason I thought Vi fused herself with Shadow to become blades on his arms. I'm very sorry for the mix up.
The OCA
OOC: S'ok.
"I hate interruptions."Helldramon said when Skullgreymon appeared.He aimed his claw at the hellfire orb,then pulled back.The orb redirected itself at Skullgreymon.
Gatomon looked at Angemon, and faked a smile. She was hesitating yet she nodded and then glows. "Gatomon digivolves to ... Angewomon" she stated now in a more soothing voice as the female Angel stands right next to Kari. But then at the words of the evil voice, she narrowed her eyes, something not noticeable thanks to her helmet.

"What do you mean by DArC Alliance?" asked Matt in a surprised tone

Yoosei growls, she was eager to fight. But yet she decided to wait, she didn't want to be the one dealing the first blow.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Angemon went closer to Angewomon. "you're tired of battles I can tell Angewomon, I'm tired too but for now we don't have option, but keep hoping, I'm sure soon or later we will get the peace we want" he whispered in her ear in his deep and soothing voice.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I don't exactly know why I stopped getting notices about new posts for here, and then I forgot the link for here, and that's why haven't been posting, and I'm just glad to get back into the swing of things, and I have read the posts leading from where I left off last, so I know where to come in.

*DIGIMON*

Demiveemon looked at Daisuke and shook his head. "No clue how we got to where we are, but the world seems to be having a weird effect within itself, but I am afraid that where you and I are standing, if we don't move it, we won't have any ground beneath our feet to move it on! We have to get to someplace with sure footing!"

Renamon still sat by herself, with her thouhgts spinning around in her head. She was feeling pretty blue at the moment.

*SONIC*

Lupe looked at Bunnie and she was pretty impressed with her bravery, and Lupe stood up and was right beside Bunnie. "She just isn't whitling Dixie, either. But I have news for you, creepoid! You will haave to go through me and my friend to get to our frind, and I assure you , we are no walk in the park!"
Daisuke\'s face registered some consern hearing that the land was breaking apart.
\"Well, alright pal, let\'s go!\" Daisuke said holding up his D-3 to evolve his partner to V-mon. He then fished his D-Terminal out of his pocket and flipped the lid open and withdrew the Digimental of Friendship from it and held it up.
\"Digimental Up!\" He called out activating the Digimental to armor evolve V-mon to Lighdramon. He hopped onto Lighdramon\'s back and held on tight.
\"Any idea where we are going?\" He couldn\'t help but ask.