Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
OOC: Sorry I have been gone so long. I have been dealing a few issues as I might be moving from where I am, and trying to find a new place and I have a new roommate and I am helping that person with a few things, and it's been ectic. Sorry again for the long absence.

*IC - REAL WORLD*

Tails looked at Princess Sally, Takato, Guilmon, and Chris, and figured he better speak up. "Well, since this plane is cracking up - no pun intended - we really need to find a place to go to and quick! I think all of us would be better off in the real world...Chris's world to be exact. We can fit everybody in better since Sonic and I have been there before. But for now, we have to get out of here, and fast! Or there won't be a here to get out of!"

Meanwhile, in the Typhoon, Lupe was watching over Cassie with Bunnie, and her ears twitched and her nose was telling her something wasn't on the up and up. "Bunnie, I don't want to scare you and Cassie, but something is on this ship, and I'm getting a bad feeling about it. I don't know what it or what it wants, but if it wants to cause problems, it's going to find two problem solvers." She then looked at Cassie. "Don't worry, Cassie, Bunnie and I won't let anything happen to you."

*DIGIMON*

Reanmon smiled at Tom and then she looked down at the ground and she shoved her own problems to the back burner of her mind and knew right away what happening to the ground, moreover the whole realm, was a serious situation. "I don't want any of you to take this the wrong way, but we need to really find a safe haven, because this place is falling apart, and I'd rather get to a safe ground and have sure footing!"
Vi rolled her eyes and teleported directly onto Shadow's shoulders, surprisingly weighing nothing "Hey, where do you think you're going?" She giggled and called to Tom "Are you going to just sit there?"

"Yeah, me too..." Tom looked over at Vi and blinked "She's gone and gotten herself into another fight... brilliant." He looked at Renamon apologetically "Sorry, but she kinda wants my help." He coughed and ran towards the impending conflict "Coming!"

"Eeee, that's my sexy little Tamer!" Vi continued giggling as she morphed her arms into long, curved blades in preparation for some battling, also locking her legs around Shadow's chest to keep him from shrugging her off "Don't drop me or you'll be in trouble!" She teased the hedgehog.
Kurtz took a small step forward, his eyes suddenly becoming more piercing, while a fire grew in his hands. In a dignified manner, he spoke a line of Welsh, before a flame grew in his claw. "Hope you lot are ready; those things don't seem friendly."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*DIGIMON*

Renamon looked at Tom and nodded to him and just sat there with nothing else to do at this point. She knew this place was falling apart, but without anyone really for her to save, she pretty much felt worthless, and the depression that was within her was starting to rear its ugly head once again.
Bunnie held up her robotic hand and smiled a bit under the brim of her hat down at Cassie, "Don't you worry none, we know our way around a fight." She then looked up at Lupe, "You just make sure nothin' happens to our friend here." She stood up and looked around the area they were in, "So where do ya reckon this thing is?"

"Megaburst!" Geogreymon opened his mouth as a large beam of yellow energy shot at at the cloud heading in his direction.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gabumon_73 Wrote:**DIGIWORLD**

Demiveemon grinned at Daisuke. "I don't call what you were doing as taking a nap. You were sleeping and dead to the world basically." He then blinked at Daisuke's question. "Your room, as the rest of the world, seems to have disappeared...Would you be mad if I told you I think we are in the digital world again?"

"Back in the Digital Word?" Daisuke glanced around more.
"Any idea how we got here?"
The cloud disappeared as the beam hit it and hit Helldramon in the process"That tickled.You are fighting no normal digimon though.I am born of the darkness in this fool's soul.HELLFIRE!"a small orb of energy formed in front of Helldramon before launching at Geogreymon.
**The Blue Typhoon**
Voice: Well if you want my opinion...i think you'd be better off in the Digital world...because the source of most of what's going on is there...and it can need all the help it can get...

Chris: hmm (looks around)

Takato: hey who said that??

Guilmon: yeah??

Sally: whoever said that...knows where we are

**Sure enough..a mysterious Anthro in Druld robes appears..floating down from the Sky...giving off an aura similar to chaos power...

Dynamax: Forgive my intrusion...but i couldn't just "watch" anymore

**inisde the typhoon**
Voice: i think you girls will be better off..staying away from her...after all...she's nothing but bad luck...

**hidden partly in the shadows...Crimson the hedgehog..has appeared**
Cassie; oh no... (gets scared)

Crimson: now now...no need for a fight...i'm more a lady lover...than a killer...but not afraid to kill....all you gotta do...just give me that girl hedgehog...and i'll be on my way
**Sonic**
Voice: you know...you got a point....Digimon! Go hunt for Shadow! I will see to the blue one

**Enter a Grey...but psycho lookin copy of Sonic.....with his eyes set on deep fry...**

**Shadow**
**The Digimon get hammered by Shadow's machine gun play...though takes to Chromodigizoid armor...the robot digimon could tolerate this kind of attack...long enough to counter

Mekanorimon: TWIN BEAM!!!!
Guardromon: Guardian Barrage!!!

**Soon the numbers start to grow on Shadow...**

**Digiteam**
Kari: That's the life of being digidestined...sometimes you have no choice but to fight back! but not alone, Gatomon We will Take them done!!

**Just then...somthing glows on Kari...something Familar..it was...the crest of Light...it's returned to her....just then...crest power starts to return also returns to her friends....

Kari: someone wanna tell me what's goin on now

Evil Voice: I'll tell you what's goin on...as of now...you are prisoners of the DArC Alliance

**high alliance...Megadramon is on the scene..and looking mean...**

**Digibattle..**

upon Geogreymon's battle....an interruption comes....as a wild shot comes between him and his fighter....enter another trouble maker....Skullgreymon

Skullgreymon: Stop where you are...and submit yourself...to the DarC Alliance. Dark Shot!!! (fires)

**DarC Alliance? Who or what's the DarC Alliance...and what be up with the surprise guests
Shadow's eyes squinted at the attacks and quickly reacted as he dodged the Twin Beam strafing to the left side but the Guardian Barrage honed in on him. Grunting he used skated away from the incomming missles following him then the black hedgehog spun around skating backwards shooting his machine gun at the missles causing them to explode without hitting him.

"You guys are starting to annoy me!!" Gritting his teeth he used his super speed in front of the Guardromon and Mekanorimon then jumped curled into his ball and ricotchets off Guardromon then into Mekanorimon like a pinball. As he rose and used Vi's selfmorphed blade and slicked into Mekanorimon as he came down.
The OCA
TK's chest suddenly glows in a yellow light as the crest of hope is returned to him. "the crest of hope...." he said and then looked up at Angemon and smiled.

"Angemon, seems we just got an extra boost back!" he said as Angemon smiled.

"Yes, I felt it too TK" the Angel said as he looked at Gatomon.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions