Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
Gabumon growled quietly and then glared at Patamon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
TK since he was too close he managed to hear Matt's whisper and knelt down and whispered to Matt with a grin. "Know about who? you got a girlfriend and you don't want us to know since you have a lone wolf reputation to have?" he asked still grinning.

Patamon still was chuckling about what he said to Gabumon as he then smiled at Gatomon. "Hey Gato nice day huh?" he said slapping himself mentally for that lame greeting.

OOC:

xvdjdamienstryker I take you have Gatomon as well right? I mean most of us who have digimon as characters have their human partners as well, even you with Takato and Guilmon but still I want to be sure ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: well about Gatomon
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Imperion smiled"My name is Imperion.I hate digital fields.Never take me where I want to go."He sighed"I should make the best of it.Do you know any people named Rika,Henry,or Takato?Or their digimon Guilmon,Renamon,or Terriormon?"
"Kurtz! You nearly killed yourself again! What is WRONG WITH YOU?!" Erika yelled softly, quickly carrying the dragon on her back and cursing from the slight pain.

Kurtz gave a slight grumble. "I...It's not my fault..."

Erika sighed softly, and ran for a few more minutes, before stopping near a tree, panting heavily. "M-Maybe you're right...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"No... sorry." Tom said cautiously.

"Did you just come from the Digital World?" Vi chirped.

"Duh..." He said under his breath.

"I heard that!" She stuck her tongue out at him teasingly "Anyway, where are these people you're going on about?"
Imperion sighed"That field should have taken me to them,so I'm not sure where they are.I have to return to the digital world.Something bad is happening there."
"Oh... okay! Wanna take the Vi-express?" Vi giggled.

"Vi... stop showing off..." Tom said, grinning.
"What are you talking about?"Imperion asked.
Vi giggled harder "Where exactly in the Digital World do you want to go?"

"Heh... she has a rather cool ability..." Tom said with a smug grin.