Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
OOC: Okay, I know I should have done this a LOOOONG time ago. I'm sorry for that. Damien is gone and dead now so does anyone want to take over some of his characters so we can continue this with all the characters?

Characters of damien:

Good guys:
Kari
Yolei (Disturbed)
Takato
Guilmon (Angewomon's_Lover)
Sally
Chris
Cassie
Kitty
DJ
Yukirenamon

Evil guys:
Eggman
Crimson
Dash

I'll take over Dash and Crimson if no one wants them. And I'm sure we can get rid of a few characters. So PM me with what character you want to take control of and we'll continue.

IC:

Sonic stared out past across the horizon, noticing some movement, "I'll leave you two to figure this out, looks like there's some action going on." Sonic sped off, leaving a blue streak behind him as he zoomed to the scene, skidding to a halt infront of a large dinosaur fighting against something that looked more at home in a horror movie, "Whoa, don't think we're in kansas anymore."

Geogreymon moved back to avoid the incoming attack, lightning beginning to spark on his horns as he readied his attack again.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Vi giggled "The Digital world is where Digimon, beings made of data, reside. I'm one of them. An Invisimon." She playfully pounced on top of Shadow.
Shadow just mearly took a speedy step backwards letting the Invisimon fall to the ground with a look of annoyance "You're a Digimon?...so they're not Mobians..and we did go to a different world, how annoying...so I suppose that stupid red dino and the one purple fox thats giving me a bad stare are Digimon aswell?"
The OCA
Vi didn't hit the ground... instead, she seemed to defy gravity, and the laws of physics, to land in a standing position "Yeah!" She giggled "Why are you avoiding me?" She tried pouncing again, this time moving so fast that even Shadow couldn't see her.
Shadow just simply raised an eyebrow as he is pounced to the ground by this digimon "I'm trying to figure out what the hell is going on and why the hell the Chaos Emeralds performed Chaos Control without Sonic or I activating it." he growled slightly "I dont have time for your games."
The OCA
OOC: If you guys could wait it'd be appreciated. Alot of people are waiting on the new characters since Damien was controlling quite a few.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Hello at last....i wish to apologize for not replying for so long....i've been going through some trials and errors...ever since i got back into campus life...that didn't mean i stopped coming...i've been trying to think up replies...but everytime i did...work would give me writer's block...><.....it was not cool...not cool...but i should've been more contactive...i'm sorry y'all...but i'm here now..and would like to get back into the swing of things...if that is okay..
OOC:welcome back and I don't have problem with you getting back into the swing of the things ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: You'll have to ask Disturbed and Angewomon's_lover if you want you're character's back. Past that welcome back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
you can take guilmon back. fine w/ me.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan