Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
In a black blur Shadow sped off into the distance for quite sometime untill he saw what looked like twins...identical twins...almost like exact copies "Now that is freaky." he sighed to himself he turned towards their direction then stopped right in front of Erika and..another Erika looking at them both strangly "Hello do you two know where we are?" he asked scratching his head.
The OCA
OOC: okay I haven't posted here since I was waiting for Damien to post since he has Kari but guess I'll do it without him for a bit ^_^

IC:

TK turned and saw Matt, Gabumon and Yoosei arriving with Kurtz and Erika. "Bro, good to see you, Gabumon and Yoosei are fine, and I see you met someone here as well" he said as he then smiled at Erika and Kurtz.

"Hi, I'm TK Takaishi, she is Kari Kamiya and our digimon Patamon and Gatomon" he said as he still was smiling.

"Hello nice to meet you" Patamon said while smiling and stretching his wings a bit
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon blinked at Tom, and she felt a little uneasy, but she would hate herself if she didn't ask. She made her way over to him and cleared her throat. "Tom, there's something I don't think I am figuring out, and I believe you have the answer I need. So I'll ask: What do I have to look foward to in my life?"
Tom nodded "Always a good question... Although, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

Vi grinned at Shadow "You're not a Digimon..." She teleported behind him and caught him in a playful headlock "I'm Vi! Who're you?" She giggled.
Just as Vi tried to put a headlock on him he swiftly went into Vi's previous position facing him as he missed the headlock "My name is Shadow..." he stated "..again..do you know where this is?" he asked looking from Erika to Vi.
The OCA
*DIGIWORLD*

Renamon blinked a couple of times due to Tom's question, and she wasn't really sure how to answer that. "That's a good question as well. To be honest, I have no clue about age...I have no idea about how old I am. I don't think us digimon age...we digivolve, and de-digivolve."
"... good point..." Tom grinned "Well... I can't tell you what you have to look forward to exactly, but I can certainly give an example of what could be."

Vi blinked "Wow. That's some speed." She grinned at Shadow "You're in the Digital World... or it could be the Real World... Hm... I'm not too sure really."
Gatomon perks her ears up and swishing her thin tail from one side to another. She kept herself in silence for now, just observing the newcomers that seem to be popping up from everywhere.

Matt sighs softly and then stands up while looking at TK.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow blinked hard "Digital World...what the hell is that? I've been to the human world before but not a digital one." He looked around seeing other beings that would seem like Mobians but none that he has seen before he rubbed the back of his head showing his confusion of the situation then saw the purple fox giving a not so welcome look...the hell is her problem?
The OCA
Taking a glance at Yoosei, Kurtz sweat-dropped; since he was more or less next to her, he just stood still. "Why does she always give that look? It's like she's ready to snap someone in half or something like that!" The dragon sweat-dropped even more, before waving. "T-That's me, Kurtz."

Erika sighed and looked back up into the sky, shaking her head. "Manica-kun...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds