Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
Tom closed his eyes "Watch and learn... Shadow." He opened his eyes, getting a gleeful nod from Vi. Without further ado,his body elongated, as if some force was stretching him from both ends, just before he burst into flames.

"Go get 'em!" Vi danced on the spot happily.

He nodded wickedly, watching him as he bent his knees, jumped, and flashed towards Megadramon like some massive firework, slamming into it's head.

OOC: Don'cha love it when Digimon choose to share their power like that? :P
"Yoosei." Kurtz chimed, looking upon the purple fox with a sense of dignity. "How far can you hit with any of you're abilities?" He asked, before summoning a fireball, and continued to charge it for a few moments, before it came to be almost the size of his own body. But it started to make him sweat. Furiously. "Because I'm about to blow this joint."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei perks her ears up and quickly glances to Kurtz. "Most of all my abilities are short range ones... I will need to be really close to the enemy in order to do some damage at all" she twitches her ears and looks at Megadramon. "the only thing I could do is teleport to nearby it, attack and quickly teleport out of there..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Angemon saw Angewomon ready to attack and smiled at her and mouthed a "we will win this together" to her as he got ready to attack again. TK gripped his fists as he watched the battle

"Angemon, Angewomon you can do it!" he shouted as he had his D-3 ready just in case
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good, because I'm bagging myself some roasted gears! Burst Flame!" With that, Kurtz suddenly launched the huge fireball from his arm as it scorched against the ground and sped at an almight pace towards Megidramon, it's searing heat digging parts of the ground up along it's speeding path.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Angewomon nodded, not looking at Angemon to not lose focus.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions