Join our server on Discord

Dirge of Cerberus
senjuro Wrote:If the camera is giving you trouble and you can't overcome it, it's not the camera's fault; it's the fault of your own sub-par gaming skills.

Are you talking about this game or all games in general?
Harie Wrote:Are you talking about this game or all games in general?

Games in general. If you're dying "because of the camera" you either suck or there's another issue with the game unrelated to the camera, like the controls are stiff and unresponsive or something. But people in the complaining about the Hitman games or the MGS games have little to back up their claims that the camera got them killed.
the camera is a pain when your playing hard modes
I can't think of a game off the top of my head where the camera has been the source of my dislike for a game. Too often, people will jump on the bandwagon of what IGN says about a game and then tout one little issue as the undoing of the entire title.
Light_Renamon Wrote:the camera is a pain when your playing hard modes

is it?.. *blinks* I have played a very long time and so far I haven't complain that much about the camera. I only complained once during a boss, the camera wasn't rolling as fast as it could. but neverthless I love this game so much
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
it is when your looking for the bad guys shooting you....when I tried to save the little girl in super hard mode (I forget whats it called if thats not the name) the bad guys kept popping up out of no where and shooting me
I hate that lil girl >.<

I had troubles there but it's because at first I also didn't see from where the bad guys were shooting. it took me a while to understand from where the shoots came from XD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I used up all my potions just to stay alive :cry:
I just used an Hi-Potion
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Meh, the game was okay. It was just horribly short...and the gameplay left a lot to be desired (It's Square's first FPS though, so I let them slide)

Graphics were great, sound was great, and Vincent getting his spotlight was too cool for words...but it's just sooooo damn short! DX

Probably better to rent than to own...