Join our server on Discord

Dirge of Cerberus
I was wondering if anyone has played this game already. well in my case I have... I got it not long ago. and I seriously like it a lot Wink

and I even have here some pics about the game

[Image: 20050602_Vincentbig.jpg]

[Image: dirge-of-cerberus-final-fantasy-vii-2006...120633.jpg]

[Image: dirge-of-cerberus-final-fantasy-vii-2005..._thumb.jpg]

[Image: 924449_20050730_screen006.jpg]

[Image: gameplay-dirge.jpg]

[Image: dirge-of-cerberus-final-fantasy-vii-2005...116450.jpg]

Anyone feel free to talk about it Wink
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I always thought Vincent was an awsome character that needed more development. When I get home for Christmas, there's quite a few games I need to rent. That's one of them.
Yeah Vincent sure is an awesome character. I am glad Square Enix made this game, having Vincent as the main character instead of Cloud
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I've wanted to get it before it came out but i've heard some horrible this about it. Mostly the control and the camrea but i guess ill have to try it out for myself, come on bargain bin >.
aha that even reminds me of my friend. when I told him I wanted to buy Dirge of Cerberus, he started to say bad things about the game and so on. I completely ignored him and I am glad that I did... because I simply love this game. ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
It's not often that a camera angle makes or breaks a game. That's the beef a lot of people had with MGS3:Snake Eater, and I had no idea what they were going on about. If the camera is giving you trouble and you can't overcome it, it's not the camera's fault; it's the fault of your own sub-par gaming skills.
I still have my reserved slip from when I originally reserved it and got the last copy in Game Stop which pissed off so many people it felt great XD! I am not that happy with the genre of what the game is cause I would have enjoyed it if it was more RPG but nonetheless, the game as a third person shooter with behind the main character is rather fun. Too bad I don't have a television in my room or else I would have beaten it already....Unfortunately there is nothing I can do....The only thing to get used to is the use of the camera and the materia magic function, once you get passed that its pretty fun game to play, even though I've only played like only the first 30 minutes of the game :cry: .....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I have that game and it is awsome but I was hoping to have at least one moment in the game where vincent is face to face with Cloud...but am happy if he just talked to him though a cell phone though
I have that game and it is awsome but I was hoping to have at least one moment in the game where vincent is face to face with Cloud...but am happy if he just talked to him though a cell phone though
Ah in my case I am happy that Vincent is almost like never with Cloud. I am way happier having just Yuffie and Reeve nearby and obviously the so well known spy cat... named as Cait Sith.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions