Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which do you find to be a more appealing penile aesthetic?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Circumcised.
30.77%
4 30.77%
Uncircumcised.
30.77%
4 30.77%
No preference.
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cut or what?
Nope. Mine are fine. And I wear some boxers like shorts. It's better that way.
Boxers are okay, but they lack the support. I usually wear boxer-briefs then shorts over them. Or when I'm in a bar, Chipendale thong. Teasing women is fun when they're desperate.
I saw a little comic that's something like that. No thong but desperate yes.
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:I think Unknown might have a simple syndrome of ubertightywhityitis and it could be helped and save you from nasty chaffing and other things that can reduce sperm count. Lo and behold I give you the boxer briefs Now to protect your cherished nibs and bits! xD lol

My preference stands.

Actually, any sort of clothing that is too tight causes problem. It's a question of temperature, IIRC correctly. Above a give temperature (which is actually pretty close to the normal human body temp), sperm count is greatly reduced, and the way the scrotum can lower or tighten itself allow the temperature of the testicles to be sort of self regulated, but clothing (whether underwear or pants) that are too tight prevent that.

Me, I like briefs, but I despise low-riding ones. No room in case of troublesome boners, y'know...
The jeans I put on this morning were absolute murder. Not only has my waist expanded over the holidays (Mission #1: lose a few inches), but man, it just wouldn't fit in there. I had to stretch them out a bit. They're fine now, but this morning it felt like everyone was staring at my crotch.
That's the problem with jeans. They don't give. But, they do let you know when you have put on a few pounds or inches suddenly, so that's a good thing.
Renamon's Army