Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which do you find to be a more appealing penile aesthetic?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Circumcised.
30.77%
4 30.77%
Uncircumcised.
30.77%
4 30.77%
No preference.
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cut or what?
I couldn't really put this in my topic in the Debate room because it really doesn't see a lot of traffic, and I'm curious about what people think.

Which do you find more appealing/attractive, if you have such a preference. Just because I feel it has an influence on your answer, guys: when you vote, if you could mention in a post whether you are or not (if you feel comfortable sharing that information), that would be great.

^_^
I have never been circumcised from my experiences and hear say the head is more sensitive than men who are circumcised.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
There actually aren't any studies that prove definitively one way or the other that the sensation is or is not better. More often than not, they prove that there's very little difference.

Anyway, this poll is just about aesthetics only. If you wanna discuss sexual ramifications of the procedure, check out the topic I started in the Debate room.
I'm circumcised, but have no aesthetic preference one way or another. In fact, I just don't see any aesthetics of penises.
I had to go with Circumsized, for some reason when a person isnt circumsized.. it scares me and I don't know why :D
Veemon's Followers
I preffer uncircumsized ones if I'm flacid I like it to hide in it's pouch o.o;

rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I had to go with Circumsized, for some reason when a person isnt circumsized.. it scares me and I don't know why Very Happy
if you were uncut it would'nt scare you , but maybe that would happen to me too if I was cut.
Veemon's Followers
Well the statistics are goign to be rather skewed anyway, since apparently up to 80% of US males born in the 70's and 80's were circumcised. Outside of the US and Canada(and obviously in cultures where it's part of the religion) it's much less common.
Huh, I didn't think about Canada I would have said US and Israel, but I really don't think about it, one way or another.
No preference. Except for my own. Which is not.
Harie Wrote:Huh, I didn't think about Canada I would have said US and Israel, but I really don't think about it, one way or another.

My bad, Canada has a really low rate. I think of 2003 it was about 5% or so.