Join our server on Discord

My roommate is a FUCKHEAD!
Quote:Hey now the US isn't that bad. I would like to go the Northeast, but don't know if i will ever be able to. It is beggining to seem like I know more about other countries than my own.
aguy you straight? and... do you have any degree of homophobia?

I tend to see that straight people that are usually patriot (or defend there countries condition) are a bit close minded and homophobes, just making a list =p.

I've heared that the media is very controlled over there so it would be natural to think that you wouldn't know much about your place.
My history teacher would say some stuff about USA.

Senjuro Wrote:I didn't say it was bad. I just said I don't want to live here. There's nothing in this country for me except for a masters degree. I much prefer Canada. Heh, sorry ^_^

mhm same here dun wanna live here ... could try aussie( a bit hot) canada or norway.
Veemon's Followers
Ha I laughed at that one, just because it is not something I expected to hear.Well I think I'm straight, although I did have some problems with a guy last year.

I would like to say I am patriotic, but the reason I don't usually defend my country is because I don't really like to debate that much now and I think it would be worse than not defending if I for some reason I found I couldn't defend my country.

As for the media being very controlled that might be true for some news stations, but I would have to disagree with some newspapers.
That guy sounds like an ass/jerk. No problem if you don't want to stay here. Come back in 08 or 09. It might be better. heh heh
You should physically restrain to a chair and tell him to his face while breaking each fingertip and the finger itself about how annoying he has become and that if he wouldn't stop, his fingers can never be used to be a jazz pianist. Twisted Twisted Twisted

Well, I'm sorry that this dude drives you batty, all Polish people aren't like that at all :roll: considering that is my nationality and all. He sounds like someone you wouldn't mind yelling at. You should look into moving into another space or something cause this will only make your experience less enjoyable which is very uncool. The course of action is simple just either tell him, and tell him to move out, or to say nothing and move out yourself, either way this is a hinderance in your life that shouldn't be tolerated...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I Wrote:When I signed the form to be placed in a residence room with a roommate (so already, I'm not getting my first choice), I said that I wanted a roommate who was a domestic student, who didn't practice or listen to music in the room, and who kept the same hours as me. I also put down on my sheet that colognes and perfumes gave me migraines.

Can't ask him to leave, and can't move out. I signed a contract. No point in pay for living in two places when I'm only living in one.

UnknownH Wrote:That guy sounds like an ass/jerk. No problem if you don't want to stay here. Come back in 08 or 09. It might be better. heh heh

New president FTW. For the record, I just don't feel safe here. I don't think that a new president would suddenly eliminate gang violence and the erroneous right to bear arms.

Anyway, back on topic...

I remember I came in here once and he was on my phone talking to his girlfriend long distance from Poland. Granted, she called, so there was no charge to me, but WHAT THE FUCK!?! You should ask before you use other peoples' stuff. I gave him some pretty fucking serious eye lasers for that one.
Yeah. I like people to ask before they use anything of mine.
Update: I called my girlfriend last night, and while I was on the phone, the douchebag starts playing music on his laptop...with NO HEADPHONES. I know he has headphones, I've seen them, he keeps me up at night blasting music on them while listening to his iPod. What the hell is his problem? How impolite is that?

This guy is a total fuck head.
When I got my roomate when I went to college someone must have been looking out for me, because my roomate was a mere image of what I am. Almost everything I liked he liked as well. Even thought I moved two states away I still keep intact with him through YIM ^.^
The OCA
Okay, a new update, mainly because he's still a fuckface, but also because I'm so stressed that I'm on the verge of tears.

So I'm already having a rough go of things, mainly because I'm ridiculously in debt and am really busy trying to get things together to apply for financial aid, among which is a recording I have to do tomorrow. With $20,000, I'm understandably stressed.

Right, so I'm chilling out, putting the finishing touches on my program proposal when he starts applying waterproofing treatment on his shoes. In the room. Y'know, the stuff that says "Use only in a well-ventilated area." Well he's using it...in my dorm room, with the door and window closed. Like seriously, how braindead do you have to be to do something like that? So naturally I open the window, and he has the fucking audacity to give me a look.

FUCK, I want this guy out of here so bad. Sometimes, he doesn't seem so bad, but times like this I absolutely want to kill the guy. I'm so glad I'm leaving early for a gig I have in May. I can't wait to just disappear and take my internet with me. It'll be so awesome. It'll be like "See you later, FUCKNUTS. I hope I never see you again." If I ever see his pockmarked face again, it'll be too soon.

This guy is the worst roommate ever. Maybe I'm just not roommate material. I mean, okay, I know I have my quirks and I can be difficult at times, but I can't imagine anything I've done in my entire lifetime to justify this kind of prolonged torture.

This guy is here ALL the fucking time. Does he ever go out with friends? Does he ever practice? Does he ever go to the library? I have no fucking idea, but it certainly doesn't seem like it. He sits in here and talks loudly to his girlfriend on Skype from 10am till about 7 and then proceeds to listen to music with no headphones. How does he get any work done? All he seems to do is suck up my bandwidth by downloading music from limewire and sorting his picture collection of electric pianos he's collected.

Oh I know, it sounds like I'm making it up, but even my wildest imaginings couldn't conjure up the retarded combination of vices and irritating behaviours that is my roommate. I just can't handle this guy. I need out, and I need out BAD.

Or better yet, I need HIM out. I'd love to come up with some dirt on him that would get him expelled. I know that sounds evil, but right now, I need to start having some luxuries. If I'm going to be living on extremely tight finances for the rest of my life, I should at least be able to enjoy myself now.
Hey, trying to get evidence on someone like that is perfectly normal.
He He sounds horrible.