Join our server on Discord

My roommate is a FUCKHEAD!
No seriously, this guy is the most freakish person anyone could ever live with. This guy's actions and attitude make me hate him. Here's a little litany why.

When I signed the form to be placed in a residence room with a roommate (so already, I'm not getting my first choice), I said that I wanted a roommate who was a domestic student, who didn't practice or listen to music in the room, and who kept the same hours as me. I also put down on my sheet that colognes and perfumes gave me migraines.

What do I get? A Polish jazz pianist who listens to music far too loudly on his headphones, brought an electric piano up here and tinkered with it for a while before returning it, and keeps the oddest hours I've ever seen. Okay, granted, all his family and friends in Poland are like, what 5 or 6 hours ahead of Boston time, but that doesn't mean he has to be a retard and get up at 5:25AM to talk to them. Oh right, I almost forgot, this guy snores. And by snores, I mean it sounds like he's sawing logs, calling the hogs, or any other rhyming euphemisms for "snores like a motherfuck" you can think of.

And you know when people are trying to be really quiet, but make a shit-ton of noise? Well that's exactly what he's like, at all hours. Never mind the fact that I'm letting him get wireless from my router, no, forget that. He has to slap on a half bottle of cologne every morning and then NOT open the window. It also doesn't help that he never does laundry and wears the same clothes every day, so he smells. And with the window just about always closed, it reeks in here when I've not been in for a while.

On top of that, the way the sun is slanting now, the sun comes right in the window across my whole side of the room. I HATE being in sunlight, so naturally I keep the blinds drawn. Well, I came in this morning to a stuffy, smelly room with the sun blazing in through the window across my bed and ACROSS MY LAPTOP! Like what the fuck?!?! How disrespectful can you be to do something like that? This guy is a douchebag among douchebags.

And he's a FREAK. I mean, c'mon, watching electric piano repair videos at full volume on your computer while your roommate's on the phone with his girlfriend is the height of rudeness, especially when your roommate is giving you free internet. Even ruder still is bringing a broken electric piano up, which takes up half the room, and attempting to fix it.

Compounding the freakiness, this guy puts cream cheese and ketchup on everything. Toast, bagels, hamburgers, pizza, you name it. The guy sickens me.

Thankfully, I'm leaving in less than two weeks and taking my router with me. I'm sooo glad I'll be denying him the internet. I hate his fucking guts. I've been nothing but nice and generous to him, and he turns around and acts so disrespectfully. Grrr....really gets me ticked off.

There, rant over. Have a nice day! ^_^
Wow, haha I knew you hated him but damn! Hehe, anyway, where youn going in two weeks?
Veemon's Followers
I'm going HOME, and it's less than two weeks now: 11 days! ^_^
Cream cheese and ketchup? Yep, he's definitely Polish. Ask for a different roommate, tell him how to improve, or just move to the library.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Man that sucks have you tried talking to him about any of these problems?
Or you could do what one of the boarders at my school did to their roomates and threaten to kill him if he doesn't shut up.

BTW how is Boston. Never been to Boston and really the Northeast. Would you say it is worth spending a week up there or not?
Sorry that is off topic, but I really would like to go to the Northeast sometime.
Come to the Northeast during the summer. Do not come during the winter unless you happen to enjoy skiing.
Na I just like the historical aspect and visiting the larger cities.
aguy Wrote:BTW how is Boston. Never been to Boston and really the Northeast. Would you say it is worth spending a week up there or not?
Sorry that is off topic, but I really would like to go to the Northeast sometime.

Boston's okay. There are some neat things to see up here.

I could never live in this country, but it's okay to visit. Once I'm done my masters, I'm outta here! ^_^
Hey now the US isn't that bad. I would like to go the Northeast, but don't know if i will ever be able to. It is beggining to seem like I know more about other countries than my own.
I didn't say it was bad. I just said I don't want to live here. There's nothing in this country for me except for a masters degree. I much prefer Canada. Heh, sorry ^_^