Join our server on Discord

Poll: What's my next project?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Write my autobiography and get famous with a unique story (slowest gratification)
12.50%
1 12.50%
Try to get more poems published and have a small chance at getting somewhere (slower gratification)
37.50%
3 37.50%
Go to poetry readings, thrill audiences, come out empty-handed (fast gratification)
25.00%
2 25.00%
Try to get a girlfriend through online dating (fastest, though commonplace gratification)
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crossroads lead me away
I went for find a girlfriend. Using an online site, well, maybe.

You could open up a new part to your life that you never knew you had. Actually, you didn't have it. That's why you need to open it up in the first place. Confusing...

Anyway, an online site if used correctly, with full honesty, on both parts, could actually do very well for you. Your attitude towards life, your interests, your personality isn't exactly mainstream.

The site could find a nice girl who would fit your personality. If you want to invest your free time into something useful, invest it in people. Even if your relationship turns out to suck, and you end up breaking it off after two days, at least you have some experience to work with.

Maybe a relationship could be a new muse for your poetry aswell. Who says you can't have it both ways?
Renamon's Army
I hope you will do something with poetry wise, its your gift, your muse and it seems to be something that I can see you becoming passionate over and clearly be content with. In the process you could search for some ways to get your work published and I think you can find poetry/open mic's by going to All Poetry .com i think.... but meh.... I used to remember a website that was specific for that and at this time my mind is blank. If I can one day remember it, I will gladly tell you....I voted with 3 and 1 ....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I guess i'm all alone with vote 4.
Renamon's Army
Wise, if I pick an option for you, I'm sure I'll be biased thinking about my own life, so I'll just say this: Choose the one you think you're likely to be most successful at.
Zeph is right, but go with 4 anyway.
Renamon's Army
Quote:Zeph is right, but go with 4 anyway.
With my luck, the fourth option is the one I'm most likely to fail. I did go to an open mic at a Recovery Club last Saturday, and I went over really well (an audience of about a hundred all applauding me and making impressed buzz), even better than the guys with guitars. Still, I decided that once was enough for a group of middle-aged recovering drug addicts who sang a bunch of Christmas songs and light rock. If I can find a good venue, I might do more readings.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's good. Although, I doubt you would fail at that. You just need to find a girl that's like you or likes the stuff you like.
Yeah. Plus, you have to take chances sometimes. Still, it's good to know that you can wow people at an open mic.
Renamon's Army
Try to grow a beard!! That's fun and you have a low chance of failing at it!
Yeah, but the upkeep.
Lol.
Renamon's Army