Join our server on Discord

20,000 Posts? How did that happen?
Quote:Second I also do love our little chats on MSN. Pity they are so little but I guess that is all my fault *smiles nervously* sorry buddy

Dont down yourself because of that. Even if our chats are very brief I still look forward to them everyday ^^

That always confused me as well when it came to the England places. I always though the U.K. and England were all the same, but after a geography class had pointed out that England is on the island of the U.K. :P
The OCA
Yeah. The UK is the entire island itself. England is the bottom-right hand country which also links down to the little part at the very bottom of the island. Wales is on the other side of England, and Scotland's at the far top. Ireland? Well, North Ireland is part of the UK, but not the south of it.

Lawl.

Yoosi-chan, looks like you yourself know of one of those people X3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed Wrote:Dont down yourself because of that. Even if our chats are very brief I still look forward to them everyday ^^

Ah ah
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Oh, heavens no. I know where that is. Cambridge is in the Cambridgeshire Area, is it not? It's north or northeast of London. I meant your friend's in England by that, lawl.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh..lol
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
[quote]Ah ah
The OCA
It
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
What an interesting chain of events that had led someone to reach this mark...< >

Everything in your life is a continuous string of happiness and falls, only then will you take pride in what you do and believe that you are destined for great things. Even though this might not seem as big or as small as you want it to be, it falls in the category of something that deserves a smile, some thought and something to dwell on its merit. Note this achievement as a stepping stone to many more in the future.....

May you enjoy this day, week, month, year with a smirk, a smile and with friends...Thanks for the shout-out ...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*looks around* Alright just this once *pounces on LG and licks his face many, many times* Thanks for your kind words LG!! ^^
The OCA
HEy! lol....Im glad that you liked them cause it seemed to be fitting for you in every way. Realize your potential to grow and fly with your wings...^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds