Join our server on Discord

20,000 Posts? How did that happen?
Jesus christ is that number real? I cant believe I have that many so far. This is the first pro furry site I've been to and you guys have made it a great time for me.

Shindou Kyosan - You were the first person I had added to my MSN Messanger. I didnt even have MSN Messanger when I started here and now I'm glad I got. You're always fun to post with and I hope our times grow even more. If you were sitting here with me in my room I'd give you the biggest hug I could muster because I consider you as another one of my brothers.

DragonMasterX - My master of booze and destruction. I must say I have learned much from you with the time I've been here. From learning that you can never have enough beer at one sit in to learning the ways of RPing. Before I came here I didnt even know how to RP by dialog.

Grim - Oh Grim the one person that never seems to be down. You always seem like you're in a great mood whenever I chat with ya. You are one of my great friends here, dont ever changed.

Matt Ishida - I love our little chats we have over MSN. You always seem to put a smile on my face. I felt proud when I first chatting with you when you said I was the only one who knew where Portugal was :P

Shadowknight - I've always wondered why you never had and MSN or YIM account. Just from the postings you make you seem like you'd be a cool guy to chat with. Plus besides Crimson you're the only oen around here that enjoys football as much as me. Go Lions!!

Crimson Fox - Another person I'd love to get to know better. I added you to my YIM but my add request is still pending. Even if you do get on at short times during late hours of the night I always enjoy posting with ya. You always seem to make my laugh. Oh and Go Lions!!

Faiz - I do admit I was a bit nervous before adding you to my MSN Messanger. Since you were such a great drawer and a well known artist I didnt think you'd want to chat. But now that I've had the pleasure of chatting with you, you seem like a really cool guy and I enjoy the MSN RPGs we have.

Goliath - My fellow diehard Disturbed fan!! Always good to know theres other people out there besides me that enjoy the sounds of the greatest rock band ever (my opinion of course). I raise my fist of to you.

LonelyGabu - My good friend LG I feel for you man. I hope everything works out the way you want to. My heart goes out to ya man.

Misty - Always spunky and full with life. With the short time I've known you I've quickly grown to like you a lot. Oh and smile for that camera, you may not believe it but you do have a cutie face.

Gunter - Even through the short times that we have posted together I feel like we're already good friends. The few Gun-Gun moments that we have had together were priceless. Hope to get to know you better on a person to person basis.

Everyone that I missed - I hope I get to meet more of you wonderful people as my time here at DaD grows. Huggles to you all ^.^
The OCA
WARNING! This post is moderately large.

Well, to tell you the large truth, you deserve every single one of those posts, Disturbed. You're one great guy, and you deserve every single one for your calm, collected attitude.

And, well, I, too, was nervous when you first added me. I barely knew you, and I thought that we wouldn't really talk much. But now, I really am glad you added me.

You know, I was actually wondering who the hell you were when you added me, ROFL!

But, yes. I see you as a brother as well. And, for a good reason - you're attitude is partly like mine, I rarely get angry.

And heh, same here. I would give you a hug if I was able to.

I really hope we can start RPG's, too.... I rarely RP at the moment, and to tell you the truth, my time kinda sucks, rofl~~

Go on, party on and rock on, friend. You know, I'll bet in another three or four months we'll see yet another 20,000 XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dang That quite a few posts there * Bring party supplies * here you go and you need to set up now :P
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
ZOMFG 20000 post!!!!

Now I can never catch up to that. Dude I have to check your average post per day.
His PPD is about 215. Lawl.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Be proud! As for Furries hunger for those posts! *Points at an army of furry girls preparing to pounce Disturbed*

Congratulations MAN!! *Throws in a an explosive Pie* FIRE IN THE HOLE!

*Loud blast*

*Whole place is covered in Pie cream*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
217 ppd is definitely impossible for me. no doubt about it. Actually that is the same for 20k posts
Good job,it's going to take me forever to get that many.
Ah, thanks Disturbed and congrats on the 20k, you deserve a trophy or something, keep posting buddy! YIM, eh, I haven't been on there in ages, if I ever find the time I'll probably get MSN messenger since that's where it seems you all talk and RP. Either way I do enjoy posting with you, no matter what time of day it is, glad I can make you laugh a little. Oh, and one last note...DA BEARS!

Crimson: With that, I'll leave everything in her hands. *dives into a pile of cookies*

Ada: 20,000, impressive wolf boy, allow me to give you a personal congratulations. *grins as she pulls him into the shadows, yiffy noises coming out*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Congratulations on 20,000 posts. Now if only you could maintain a screen name... but you never know who the next big alternative metal band will be.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against