Join our server on Discord

PS3: Is it worth it?
Psycho333 Wrote:bottom line with the selection of games comming for PS3 resistance and the selection of games avaliable on the PSN store it's obvious that the PS3 is well worth it

No it's not, did you miss everything I said and posted?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Quote:resistance

As I read, the Church of England is requesting and demanding for Resistance to be taken down from shop aisles. So, you might want to knock that one off soon :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[quote=Psycho333]
bottom line with the selection of games comming for PS3 resistance and the selection of games avaliable on the PSN store it's obvious that the PS3 is well worth it

A lot of games that were previously exclusively for the PS3 are now going to the 360 as well. Because of the skyrocketing cost of game production, many companies are making their games for all the platforms.

Not to worry, PS3 fans. there are still games that are staying excusive to the PS3. Lair, FFXIII, Rachet & Clank are still exclusive titles.
The OCA
Ninja Gaiden Sigma....Smackdown vs Raw 2008 and did I even mention the PSN store full of treasure
Captain Kurtz Wrote:As I read, the Church of England is requesting and demanding for Resistance to be taken down from shop aisles. So, you might want to knock that one off soon :P[/color][/font]

They can request all they like, but they had no case with which to take Sony to court. All Sony did was apologize and then go back to rolling in its money, as it should.
senjuro Wrote:
Captain Kurtz Wrote:As I read, the Church of England is requesting and demanding for Resistance to be taken down from shop aisles. So, you might want to knock that one off soon :P[/color][/font]

They can request all they like, but they had no case with which to take Sony to court. All Sony did was apologize and then go back to rolling in its money, as it should.

I think that even the appology was giving the church more then they deserve
MISTER BIG T Wrote:While on subject of Midna's goods, am I the only one who thinks she was more attractive when she was the Imp?
Probably so. At least around here.

Psycho333 Wrote:bottom line with the selection of games comming for PS3 resistance and the selection of games avaliable on the PSN store it's obvious that the PS3 is well worth it
did I even mention the PSN store full of treasure
And that's mostly the reasons the Wii is worth it. But the VC is awesome anyway.
I just wish the map pack for Resistance will come
In my opinion, Blue Ray function is still too new, but since some of the blue ray disc players have been sold for 1400$'s then I think if you want an entertainment system, that $599.99 is not that bad comparatively to the price of a Blue Ray Disc player. But in the game market, it should be about 150$ minimum~200$ maximum, less for what its selling for. Once they make the better cpu to read PS1 and PS2 games better, Blue Ray Discs burn less, and when they create a better browser and better cooling system, I think then it will quash the competition for now it runs at third.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Really? You think it will squash the others? Maybe microsoft but not nintendo. You can't squash about 200 something years of business.