Join our server on Discord

PS3: Is it worth it?
Doubled :x
True but to really get the most out of blu-ray you need a good tv and that could cost a lot.
In my country, not worth it coz price too high and no games to play.

Only can buy after 1 year.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
I say yes yes and yes

you got Resistance, Dark Kingdom, not to mention from the PS store several classic games like Joust and Q-bert, then you have Flow ((A nice mellow game))

and comming up you have Ninja Gaiden, MGS4, a new Smackdown vs Raw game ((Best wrestling series of all time!)) a new Final Fantasy, Kingddom Hearts 3, that MLB the show ((for you sports fans also a madden))

If you consider THAT it is most definately worth every penny
Oh god my inner Fanboy is screaming mustr not let him....

AHH LETS DO THIS!

PS3: Oh god how I hate this machine. The best part of it right now is that it is the cheapest Blu Ray player out there. Done. Now that im done with Blu ray ( I had more but ranting goes in the rants section). Lets move onto the looks. BIg old fat loud machine that i swear was a new geogre foreman grill when I saw it. Go to gamestop the loudest booth in the store is the PS3. And that is not because it is put up the loudest, it has a huge fan buzzing in it all day. I have been to three different gamestops and proven this theory there is a big fan underneath the devide to prevent over heating. O.o Games put it simple are crap, all the cool stuff is in the works, and we won't be seeing stuff until later... RE5 Can you say huge delay? Resistance fall of man sucked, looks cool plays like a elephant giraffe hybrid with down syndrome.

Whee next hate rant!

XBOX 360: Huge lameness at the begining no good games to play but now, we have the glorious Gears and Scrolls. Shooter and RPG people rejoice PS3 can finally step down and let microsoft take care of you. Gears of War is probably the most fun game I have ever played, insane graphics paired with exciting gameplay and online capabilities. Scrolls same to you minus the online play and adding roleplaying elements. Expect mark the week after Halo 3 comes out and avoid your friends with an XBOX 360 on those days as they probably will be busy playing Halo 3, or gloating about the game. HD DVD atachment, your the Blu ray of the Xbox, and you know what with the attachment you basically are a PS3 but with gaming support. The only beef I have, if the Ego's of people with the system, they just need to play the other systems and consider them too. People are less fan boyish today.

Wii: I probably won't talk about much here, and I will complain, but not to excess as the PS3. w00t gameplay is so much more fun, however at the sacrifice at accuracy. Not only do you have to press buttons now but if you want great games you have to be pinpoint accurate with your movements. (Red Steel I cut my wrists to you) Friend codes, OMFG if Nintendo does that to us I might as well not play online. However with the ability of free online capabilities you cant complain about them. Since its free you can expect poor quality in the set up. To the Games! To the no zelda games since majora... TWILIGHT PRINCESS That games only downside was that you couldn't play with all the new weapons as I would have liked to. But it was amasing so much fun and I haven't had that much fun since OOT. However the Wii does appear to have a curse with their games. Third parties are having a hard time making good games. The problem here is that they haven't thought about ideas for a while, unlike Nintendo which has had time to think of ideas based around the controller.

Fanboy out...

What happened..... I am not held responsible for my comments.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
okay how the hell could you say Resistance sucked...Resistance F'n RULES
It might just be my perspective, I had been playing gears for several hours, before I played resistance, which could explain why I didn't like it.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Oh you are going to be fun here. Fun alright.
PsychoticPorcupine Wrote:It might just be my perspective, I had been playing gears for several hours, before I played resistance, which could explain why I didn't like it.

Gears....from what I hear that has a glitchy online a VERY buggy onlyne...the characters move slowly and reload slowly ((And look like a bunch of steroids addicts))
Sony has been throughly owned by themselves. PS 3 was their mistake like Sega Saturn was Segas. Overpriced console that didn't really deliver enough. Sony faced a colosal 1.91 billion$ loss, source

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9584_22-6188988.html

senjuro Wrote:Out of curiosity, which better established games are you referring to?

Must I really spell them to you?

Any game with Mario in it
Super Smash Bros series
Zelda series
Soul Calibur

[Image: media?id=3295513&type=lg]

Who said Wii can't do good graphics?

Quote:The only XBox title I'd heard people rave about is Halo.

If you've not heard from Gears of War, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Also,

Deadrising
Codemned
Kameo
DOA4

Quote:Nintendo fans can't really cite a good Zelda game since Majora's Mask.

Twilight Princess was the best selling game of 2006.

Quote:Sony has Final Fantasy, Tekken, Metal Gear, and Resident Evil on board for the PS3 (those are probably the biggest ones). I'm not much into the other systems, so I don't know who's on board for the other consoles. That's why I'm asking.

Final Fantasy are not exclusive. Source

http://www.ps3center.net/story-394.html

Resident Evil series are not exclusive. Source

http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3153634

Out of the two remaing you named, only Metal Gear name sells huge ammounts due to name alone and Hideo Kojima has the hots for Nintendo. He had begged the Solid Snake being used already in the Super Smash Bros Melee but the game was too far in production. Also, Twin Snakes was exclusively made for Game Cube and it was simply said awesome. I wouldn't be surprised if we'd soon get another Metal Gear on Wii because Kojima liked the controller scheme more.

PsychoticPorcupine Wrote:Wii: I probably won't talk about much here, and I will complain, but not to excess as the PS3. w00t gameplay is so much more fun, however at the sacrifice at accuracy. Not only do you have to press buttons now but if you want great games you have to be pinpoint accurate with your movements. (Red Steel I cut my wrists to you)

Point me one game with worse accuracy than in some shitty game controller version with auto control. If you have bad accuracy, maybe you just can't aim. :biggrin:

I've not played Red Steel so I can't say much about it but all other games I've played have played so well I can't even imagine going back to old controllers.

Quote: Friend codes, OMFG if Nintendo does that to us I might as well not play online. However with the ability of free online capabilities you cant complain about them. Since its free you can expect poor quality in the set up.

You must have not even played the games online. I've played Mario Strikes Charged and it's awesome ammounts of fun in the ranked battles online.

Quote:To the Games! To the no zelda games since majora... TWILIGHT PRINCESS That games only downside was that you couldn't play with all the new weapons as I would have liked to. But it was amasing so much fun and I haven't had that much fun since OOT.

Yeah.

Quote:However the Wii does appear to have a curse with their games. Third parties are having a hard time making good games. The problem here is that they haven't thought about ideas for a while, unlike Nintendo which has had time to think of ideas based around the controller.

Have you played any Ubisoft game, Godfather, DBZ:Budokai Tenkaichi 2? You know, games that make use of the controller? :roll:
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you