Join our server on Discord

PS3: Is it worth it?
Overall, I think PS3 is a total rip-off. I have PS2 and I'm totally fine with it. As long as I have DDR, I'm happy. That's all I need. Now...I would totally get the Wii...I want one sooo bad. Those look amazing...but I have no room for anything...we might be moving soon...THANK GOD...but it has to be the next town over and I don't want to move there...I hate Port...DAMMIT

Anyway...PS3 = total rip-off
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Halo 3 is obviously the biggest rave, but I would say another one is Elder Scrolls 4 Oblvion. Morrowind did really well selling this one. Then again I'm not speaking from too much experience. I don't keep up with fan games. I don't talk too much about the games, and I don't know too many gamers besides ones who don't jump on bandwagons because they are bandwagons. Another Ninja Gaiden might do it some good as well.
The PS3 is losing more exclusive titles more and more. And there was a good game since mask. People say windwaker wasn't that bad despite the graphics.
UnknownH Wrote:The PS3 is losing more exclusive titles more and more. And there was a good game since mask. People say windwaker wasn't that bad despite the graphics.

You get a gold star for using the word "more" 3 times in the first sentence. :p

They're keeping MGS and Final Fantasy, that's all I need. But like I said, there's going to have to be a huge price drop for me to be able to afford it.
Hey, that was the best word to use. I do have a thesaurus though.
http://www.duelinganalogs.com/?date=2006-11-24
For a joke.
MGS being ported onto an XBox platform isn't enough to convince me. Sons of Liberty was ported on the XBox and it was DREADFUL. The framerate suffered all over the place. On the PS2, it only slowed down in three places: wide angles of the tanker, marine bowling, and when the Harrier 2 blows up the Shell 1-2 Connecting Bridge.

And that is an amusing joke. I wish I could draw, for numerous reasons. A web comic being one of them.
Well I'm sure it might be funny. If you get the right jokes.
Well, I own the 360. I also own the Wii. I will be owning the PS3 sometime this winter, maybe early spring.

Here is my take on it all.

The 360 is fun, great games, and you will never have to buy a memory card ever again. You can't fill up that memory!

For all those who want the Wii? Hahahaha! It is great! The sports demo game that comes with it is so funny! My arms are still sore from the hours of boxing.

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess: Finnaly, They made another great Zelda game. I wasn't that impressed with Mask or Windwaker. If you are going to get this game, get it for the Wii. I'm sure it's still great on the gamecube, but it is so fun to actually slash the wand to make him attack.

The Ps3 is over priced. I'm sure it will be worth it to most people by the summer.

Oh, I also own every system starting with the Atari2600, all the way to the Wii. All I need is the Ps3, and I have everything.

Think how much money they will all be worth together, 20 years from now.
Renamon's Army
It depends on who wants them on eBay. But it would be a lot.
Actually, coming from a not-so-sony fan, PS3 is not actually overpriced technically.

In fact, if you are going to be a big Blu-Ray person (I don't know why'd you pay $30 for a DVD you can get for $15) it's quite cheap. Blu-Ray players right now run about a grand, and that makes the PS3 a bargain from that point of veiw.

Now, from a cleary gaming console standpoint, yes it is vastly overpriced, and their will not be a drop on it for quite a while as Sony is losing about $250 for each unit produced.

I have my 360, I'll get a Wii, and I'll be happy.