Join our server on Discord

Poll: Laser Tag or Paintball
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Laser Tag
52.94%
9 52.94%
Paintball
47.06%
8 47.06%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Laser tag or Paintball (what's your favorite and why)
I liked laser tag because you couldn't get "out". It didn't matter if someone hit you, you just lost some points. In laser tag, I could be aggressive, which is my nature in games like that. In Paintball, I can be aggressive, but not so much as I could in laser tag.

Plus, in laser tag, even if you're going against experienced players with your team made up of newbies, you'll still have a fun time (I always did). In paintball, if you end up on the newbies team and you're going against experienced players, you'll be disappointed. My last game, I was playing with inexperienced players who always stayed where they were, which meant I couldn't advance.
I prefer paintball.Only one person has ever beat me...Where I live there aren't enough players to make a team so we just do free-for-alls.I like the fact that me and the other players don't play with padding. :D There's only like three of us but still.
Has anyone ever played paintball in the dark? It's AMAZING. We're all wearing black, and everyone's anxious and trying to listen for noises signaling an approaching enemy...it's like war games.

Setting traps is fun at night, too. I'll see a group of two or three enemies, fire a few shots and deliberately miss, and they'll run after me (the 'rabbit'). Now, I can sprint at top speed (about 22 MPH) for about 20M, so I'd run into a pre-determined 'kill zone' where my partners would be waiting to blast the shit out of them.
I'd probably have a heart attack if I played in the dark. My heartbeat and adrenaline get high enough during an ordinary game; I can only imagine what it would be like for me in the dark.
Well cboy, I have a very long barrel. Maybe that is why my aimed shots hit. Also, even with the barrel, the paintballs still curve. I have measured the actual curvature, and I just over compensate for it. Try it. Even if your first shot veers to the right, the second will probably veer to the left. Just pick a direction to over compensate.

Ghost?!!? Very true! When I was talking about playing in the park, It was always at night. You do get a better rush that way, when you can't easily see your enemies.

God, I want to play with you guys.... I would put money on Me and my buddy Marc as the winners, on a 2v2v2. Make that a 2v2v2v2v2v2v2v24.

Yes, the 24 is there for a reason. You gotta give the newbies a bunch of members. You know, for more targets.
Renamon's Army