Join our server on Discord

Poll: Laser Tag or Paintball
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Laser Tag
52.94%
9 52.94%
Paintball
47.06%
8 47.06%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Laser tag or Paintball (what's your favorite and why)
Now I know all of us have played at least one of these once in our lives (if you haven't, you don't know what you're missing) and I want to know which one you favor and why (plus if you have any cool stories, by all means share them).

Paintball is fun, I admit, but it's expensive for me. Plus, since the only Paintball places in AR that I know of are outdoors, the weather and it's affects can really screw up the game (I once got stuck in the mud during a game, which caused me to miss a perfect oppurtunity to ambush another player). I love it and try to do it often, but between the two, I prefer laser tag.

Laser tag is my element. I ruled when I played at a place called Q-Zar (now out of business unfortunately); the only people who could top me were the people who worked there. One of the things I'll never forget about my laser tag days, was how I acted during a game. I was crazy during laser tag games; I would run around the arena, yelling out challenges (things like "WHO WANTS SOME" and "FACE ME"), letting out war cries at the top of my lungs whenever I saw an opponent, and having absolutely no concern for being tagged.) I was so crazy that people said it out loud. But I always got a high score, so it must have done me good.

So let's hear 'em.
I've only ever played laser tag, but I bet I'd like paintball more. I bet I'd also be better at it. The threat of pain is enough for me.
Never played any of them! *Starts tearing*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:I've only ever played laser tag, but I bet I'd like paintball more.

Would you like the taste of soap in your mouth?

Quote:I bet I'd also be better at it. The threat of pain is enough for me.

No offense, but if you've never played it, you wouldn't be good at it your first time (talking from experience). In any case, paintball isn't as painful as people say it is; the worst you'll feel is a quick sting and then have a bruise for a few days.
i only played laser tag...it was fun, never did go to a paintball battle though...
cboy Wrote:
Quote:I've only ever played laser tag, but I bet I'd like paintball more.

Would you like the taste of soap in your mouth?

Quote:I bet I'd also be better at it. The threat of pain is enough for me.

No offense, but if you've never played it, you wouldn't be good at it your first time (talking from experience). In any case, paintball isn't as painful as people say it is; the worst you'll feel is a quick sting and then have a bruise for a few days.

Well thats not very nice. Heh. For me I have played both but I am going to have to go with Laser Tag, it is cheaper and it is alot more running and rolling so it is more fun for me. I will go with laser tag. :D
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Well thats not very nice.

Sorry; when I asked him if he liked the taste of soap in his mouth, I was referring to paintball. The thing I hate most about paintball (which has a soap detergent in it, or so says the ref) is when one hits you in the mouth area of your mask, you tend to get it in your mouth, and it doesn't taste good at all (and people will be going for your mask, believe me).
I play paintball about once every two months with my friends on Long Island. I always destroy them, however, since we play outdoors. I'm the only one with enough sense to take cover and try to ambush them. The best game, though, is assault, where we have to try to take their 'fortress'. I play sniper (it's 25 vs. 25, big matches), and I usually get about 8-11 kills per game.
cboy, I'm not sure exactly what your damage is with me, but I think you should probably show some respect for one of the people who pays to keep this site free for people like you instead of being a dickhead for no good reason. I didn't say anything that warranted a response like that.

That being said, I suck at lasertag, so I couldn't possibly be any worse at paintball. Saying that "I'd be better at it" was a comparison between my ability with lasertag and my ability at paintball, not between my experience and anyone else's. I don't care how fucking fast you are, but you have virtually no chance of avoiding a well aimed laser shot. Dodging a subsonic paintball falls much more easily into the realm of possibility.
Alright, sorry, I misunderstood you. And I think you should chill and quit taking everything I say to you as an insult; I didn't mean any disrespect.

I asked if you would like the taste of soap in your mouth because, as I said, you tend to get tagged on the mouth part of your mask a lot in games, and thus you'll have a mouthful of soap by the end of the day.