Join our server on Discord

Poll: Laser Tag or Paintball
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Laser Tag
52.94%
9 52.94%
Paintball
47.06%
8 47.06%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Laser tag or Paintball (what's your favorite and why)
cboy Wrote:No offense, but if you've never played it, you wouldn't be good at it your first time (talking from experience).

When someone heads up a statement with "No offense", they mean "Prepare yourself: this is a statement I'm not going to put enough effort into to make sure it doesn't come out offensively."

I don't know why you're driving that point about "soap in the mouth" as if it's something so horrible. It's like saying to a boxer "I hope you like getting punched in the face!" or to someone working at a coffee shop "I hope you like burning your hands!" Occupational hazard. If I'm having fun, I'm sure I can handle some soap in my mouth, just like I handle constant criticism as part and parcel of being a professional classical musician, or handle getting hit in the face with a football from being the keeper. As long as I'm having fun, the pros will far outweigh the cons.

Soap in the mouth...bring it on!
Quote: don't know why you're driving that point about "soap in the mouth" as if it's something so horrible

Just thought I'd give you a friendly warning; I learned the hard way.
I've played laser tag. It was fun while it lasted, but it wasn't worth the money. Paintball is an even bigger waste of money. I think I'd rather play videogames. They accomplish just as much, and I can play them again for free.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:It was fun while it lasted, but it wasn't worth the money. Paintball is an even bigger waste of money.

Can't make an omlet without breaking some eggs, and you can't have fun without spending money.

Any of you guys have any memorable stories of paintball or laser tag?
Hmm.. I have a lot but my favorite one was when I cornholed a kid point blank after he started being a dick. He was pissed but the pain stopped him from doing anything. lol
Veemon's Followers
I probably already know, but what does "cornholed" mean?
omg...i cant choose..
I like them both..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
One instance that's stuck with me for years after it happened was when another player and I took cover in a two-story tower during a game. Now, I had experience with towers, but the other guy must have been new to them because he kept popping up to fire shots. Eventually I said "You're gonna get hit," in a bored tone. Two seconds later, he pops back up and splat, he catches one right in the mask. Without missing a beat, I said "Told yah."

Fortunatly for me, everyone thought he was the only one up there, and there was a little hole cut in the canvas that I used to look around. Eventually, another guy from the opposite team charged my bunker, and I popped up and let him have it. Then I got the heck down.

Never, ever, ever go into towers in a Paintball game. They seem like good sniper positions, but they actually put there to trap you. The opposite team members will see you and they will go out of their way to keep you pinned in a tower.
I've only played laser tag, though I have watched paintball matches on ESPN and they look really cool.
The OCA
I've played laser tag plenty of times and had fun, though I would like to try paintballing some time.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions