Join our server on Discord

Poll: Would you define yourself as a leader or a follower?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'm a leader, follow me!
15.00%
3 15.00%
I'm a follower, I'll assist you while you take care of this.
30.00%
6 30.00%
Depends (Specify in post)
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you a follower or a leader?
I was thinking about the same thing as Crimson Fox.

If I do anything by myself, I really don't let others follow.
I'm neither a leader nor a follower. I loathe doing what others tell me to based only on their word (I'll do it if I think it's right.), but try as I might, I can't get others to follow me. The best I've done was to slip some good ideas into the conversation and have them picked up by someone with more charisma. So I end up doing my own thing and creating cool stuff to which nobody else wants to pay any attention.

:( If I could lead people I could get a lot done.

Edit: I correct myself. I used to get picked to lead school projects where "leader" meant doing all the work.
Depends.On online RTS games I used to play,sometimes I thought up some really good strategies that my teammates agreed with and used,while I usually followed someone else's orders,they were usually better then me.
It really depends. I could probably do either.
It depends for me too...
I'm kinda in the middle
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I'll follow if it's something I'm not interested in.

If I think it's a worthy cause, I'll lead. I'm good at it, too, but I'm chronically lazy when it comes to things that I CAN do but don't HAVE TO do.
Meh I find myself leading situations and only following when I feel like it...I'm the lead role in any rpg XD....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I could have put leader, but sometimes I need a break. Sometimes I like to just chill, and follow. Most everything I do I like to be the leader, but letting other people lead from time to time can take the stress off of ya.

Part of what Ghost said also applies to me I guess.
Renamon's Army
I am a leader or a loner. I can take orders if the person who gives them is reasonable and treats me with respect. But it's not what I rather do.