Join our server on Discord

Poll: Would you define yourself as a leader or a follower?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'm a leader, follow me!
15.00%
3 15.00%
I'm a follower, I'll assist you while you take care of this.
30.00%
6 30.00%
Depends (Specify in post)
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you a follower or a leader?
Something that I've had in mind quite a number of times. Are you a follower of leaders or are you the leader of your followers?

Do you like taking the lead in everything you do? Or do you prefer others to lead you into what you have to do?

Do you like following orders because you have trust in them? Or do prefer ordering them because you know they trust you?

I myself constantly vary. I'll pick people I respect due to what I consider respectful to be my leaders. And I'll lead people who are unsure. I'm anxious, that's my reason.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With me, it depends on the leader. If the leader is a good one who knows what he's/she's doing and is good at it, I'll follow his/her orders no matter what.

Now as far as taking the lead, I'm not so sure about that. I'm a good leader in video games, and I was a good leader in laser tag, but I don't know how good a leader I would be in a real life situation. Time will tell.
I'm a follower, I guess. If I was any better at explaining things, I would've voted for the third, but since I am not, I don't feel ever like a leader.

So, a follower I am.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Depends, but since I have trouble explaining things sometimes I find myself to be a follower most of the time. *shrug*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Every time I try to be a cooperative follower, I always end up as a leader. I'm a leader. I led my senior design team. I led my fellow cashiers. I've led all sorts of movements. I often have trouble finding followers for those movements.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm more of a follower...not because I have to be, but because I want to be. most times in school though, I get elected leader because I'm the only one who knows what I'm doing...most of the time. But I would usually go lone wolf for the period of time getting things done myself, then regroup when the deadline comes, even as a leader.

also if i was following, it would depend on the type of leader...
Neither.
Depends on the condition.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
I am more like a follower without any doubt. I hate take the lead but I do enjoy to be the follower and aid whenever I am needed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
For me I am in the middle. If it is some sort of civil rights movement or a debate where I know what I am talking about.. I am a leader and you will know it! If it is a debate about something that I didn't study up on or I have no clue.. I will be right behind the leader and try to make points using what little knowledge I have. :P
Veemon's Followers