Join our server on Discord

Poll: Where do you like to get your pizza?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Meh, I don't really like pizza..
0%
0 0%
Pizza Hut
20.00%
4 20.00%
Papa Murphy's
5.00%
1 5.00%
Domino's
5.00%
1 5.00%
Jimmy John's
0%
0 0%
Frozen Pizza from the store (Jacks, Tombstone, etc.)
5.00%
1 5.00%
I don't care where it comes from as long as it's good
20.00%
4 20.00%
I can't decide!! I like pizza from all over the place!!
0%
0 0%
Other (SPECIFY PLEASE)
45.00%
9 45.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Omg...it's the biggest round thing ever!
haha. Nice story Roran!
That would be awesome...
We should do that..

Roran...Kiyoshi is acting so cute!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I'll say either pizza hut or Dominos... Their both pretty good stuff, but Dominos declasred bankruptcy here in Singapore, so all thats left is pizza hut... Well, it doesn't matter really, Pizza Hut is ok, though those Christmas pizzas they do creep me out... Imagine having almonds and a cherry in the middle of the pizza. *pukes*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:Chains and frozen pizza are the bread of the infidel. I either get it from a family-owned place in town or I make it myself.
A truly successful family-owned pizza place will become a chain.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
True. That could be the goal of all stores like that. Or at least it was on futurama.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was already on Futurama...but I've seen all the episodes...
I hate when family-owned businesses like that are turned into chain restaurants..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if it was already on Futurama...but I've seen all the episodes...
I hate when family-owned businesses like that are turned into chain restaurants..

especailly when the food sucks ass and you have no idea why they turned into a chain.
Veemon's Followers
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if it was already on Futurama...but I've seen all the episodes...

especailly when the food sucks ass and you have no idea why they turned into a chain.

w00t! Totally true!!! FAmily businesses should stay family businesses!! >_< OMG We should go on strike!! ^_^ haha j/k.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Windy city's. It's a small pizza place by my house, they have the BEST pizza ever. The cheese is just piled on it's cut perfectly so you don't lose cheese trying to pull it out the prices are awesome and with every ten purchases you get half off your 11th and the two reasons I like it best... the delivery guy is a huge rush fan, and a cute girl works at the place Wink .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And that reminds me... That if I go to America anytime soon, I wanna try those Chicago-style pizzas.... and I think I'll go to a place called Giodano's in Chicago... Big, massive and from what I heard, good!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh shit...if you go to Chicago...you'll be like a couple hundred miles away from me...fuck..*runs in room and bolts up the doors and window*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA