Join our server on Discord

Poll: Where do you like to get your pizza?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Meh, I don't really like pizza..
0%
0 0%
Pizza Hut
20.00%
4 20.00%
Papa Murphy's
5.00%
1 5.00%
Domino's
5.00%
1 5.00%
Jimmy John's
0%
0 0%
Frozen Pizza from the store (Jacks, Tombstone, etc.)
5.00%
1 5.00%
I don't care where it comes from as long as it's good
20.00%
4 20.00%
I can't decide!! I like pizza from all over the place!!
0%
0 0%
Other (SPECIFY PLEASE)
45.00%
9 45.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Omg...it's the biggest round thing ever!
Hehe not really..I just so happen to be eating pizza from Papa Murphy's, one of the best pizza places in town...

And I want to know where you think is the best place for pizza..
I loooove Papa Murphy's!!

Oh and if you want, list your favorite toppings!! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Papa Johns for me I love their pizza and garlic butter dipping sauce and topping any with with out veggies
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I enjoy Papa Murphy's, but I prefer frozen pizza from the store myself, my two favorite types being Canadian Bacon or Supreme. Yum!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
There's this place in St. John's called Pizza Experts. Its' frickin' delicous! Loves it, I does!
For me it would definetly be a tie between Papa Murphys and Papa Johns. Papa Johns is just nummy and they have the uber good garlic sauce. And Papa Murphys is jut plain good.

As for toppings it has to have : Extra cheese ( funn story about that haha), onion, bell pepper, and sausage. :D

Ok the cheese story! Ok me and a good friend ordered some pizza from a local pizza place called Tomaso's and we both loved cheese. So we said that we wanted as much cheese as humanly possible on the pizza. Well when we picked it up it weighed about 4 pounds and we started laughing our heads off. So we take it home and grab a slice and pull.... we keep pulling ... and I ended up across the room with a cheese bridge connecting the slice to the pizza. I couldnt' stop laughing! Then we measured how much cheese was on it. And I kid you not, there were 6 inches of pure cheese on this pizza. We were rolling the whole night about this pizza lol.
Veemon's Followers
Back when I used to eat pizza, my favorite was Uno's. You can't beat Chicago deep dish. I've also eaten at the original Uno's, Gino's East, and Jordano's (sp?) while on a Chicago vacation. Uno's is still the best.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Little Caeser's
amaterasu Wrote:Little Caeser's

Little Caeser's does not make good pizza just about every time I eat there I would get sick from it
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
They still have those? I like pizza. Mostly from a pizza place. I'll eat frozen but I like pizza from a place better.
Chains and frozen pizza are the bread of the infidel. I either get it from a family-owned place in town or I make it myself.