Join our server on Discord

Snow Day...?
Damn..I never knew we would get this many replies..Anyway..

Quote:Where do you live? In Arkansas, we hardly ever get snow; and if we do, it's never much.

Yeah, I live in sucky ol' Wisconsin...damn cheese..

Quote:First Snow Day of the season down here in my part of Illinois! *pays tribute to laziness*

Well, apparently you guys down there got hit worse than us O_o

Quote:I'm surprised it still hasn't snowed in Boston. Out home, there've been fatal car accidents from ice on the road. And all the people here are complaining about how cold it is, and it's like 10 degrees Celsius. Pansies!

Anyway, enjoy your day off, kids!

That's the spirit Senjy!!

Quote:It was wierd.. all day today there was Thunder, Lightning and a ton of snow.. it was a blizzard! It sucked but it got me out of school!

OMG Roran...I know! I was in the living room on the floor because of the damn cat >_< and then I saw some lightning and I was like O_O damn. Then I heard thunder and it startled me.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I hate Singapore.... All we got is sunshine and rain.... geez...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well I would rather be in Singapore at the moment..
I hate snow sometimes.
My favorite weather is when it's in the lower 70s and raining..with no wind.
Now that is sexy!! lol
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Sexy? O.o
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
My favorite wether is Mid 60s sunny with a light breeze
The OCA
Quote:I hate Singapore.... All we got is sunshine and rain.... geez...

Aww man I was Singapore in Model UN. I could have just asked you about the country instead of doing research.

Misty you are lucky you at least get snow.
Here in Georgia all it does is get cold, but won't snow.
Harie lives in NJ >> how interesting..... o-0

and I love snow, snow is like proving to the rest that may see it, a true miracle that is nature. Its powdery like substance can encase everything for eternity. Don't get me wrong I love all weather, its just snow is magnificent.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Shindou Kyosan Wrote:Lawl. It doesn't snow here in Wales 'till probably the early days of January or February. No snow here~~ Just flipping rain. XD

you are lucky that it still snows at least in January or February... because here in Portugal.. doesn't snow.. well... maybe up on the northest area of our country... pity that I live on the southest area
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Harie lives in NJ >> how interesting..... o-0

and I love snow, snow is like proving to the rest that may see it, a true miracle that is nature. Its powdery like substance can encase everything for eternity. Don't get me wrong I love all weather, its just snow is magnificent.

Gabs, me loves snow too. I just don't like walking/driving in it! >_< It's so preeeeettyyyyy to look at *stares outside the window at the snow* Oooooh. Pretty snow....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Harie lives in NJ >> how interesting..... o-0

Yeah, I don't think I ever did mention that before because I wasn't exactly living there at the time (college and all)... I am back to stay though, unless somethign else happens.

We could have had some snow/sleet this morning but all it was was rain. I was hoping for some early snow.