Join our server on Discord

Snow Day...?
OMFG! SNOW DAY!! ON THE FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER!
THAT IS SO AWESOME!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Where do you live? In Arkansas, we hardly ever get snow; and if we do, it's never much.
It is the second snow do for me guys :P
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I live in Minnesota and we still dont have any snow on the ground and yet Misty lives Wisconsin which is just east of where I live. We must have got lucky or something because both of those massive systems that was on the weather channel missed our area.
The OCA
First Snow Day of the season down here in my part of Illinois! *pays tribute to laziness*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*holds up High School Diploma* Everyday is a snowday for me!! Woot!! *chuckles*
The OCA
I'm surprised it still hasn't snowed in Boston. Out home, there've been fatal car accidents from ice on the road. And all the people here are complaining about how cold it is, and it's like 10 degrees Celsius. Pansies!

Anyway, enjoy your day off, kids!
Lawl. It doesn't snow here in Wales 'till probably the early days of January or February. No snow here~~ Just flipping rain. XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
And here it's merely cool. Supposedly we'll get a thunderstorm today. In November?
Quote:I live in Minnesota

I was up there last week for Thanksgiving with my relatives, and I was surprised to see that there was hardly any snow around. Usually when I go up there in the winter, it's white everywhere.