Join our server on Discord

Poll: Whose views do you support?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Xavier's
58.33%
7 58.33%
Eric's
33.33%
4 33.33%
neutral/in the middle
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Whose side are you on (for X-Men fans)
I always felt sorry for Magneto: he's a polish holocaust surviver, denied his proper accent again and again by casting directors. He, quite rightly, fears a second holocaust. The thing that I thought wasn't very in-character was his harshness to Mystique in the third film. I know he's an extreamist, but he wouldn't throw her out because I'm sure he's sencitive to such a strong, loyal servant such as Mystique.

I'd side with Xavier, who's only real flaw is the lack of a school uniform, however I'd always feel sorry for Magneto.
Magneto is a bleeding-heart compared to Apocalypse. Of course, I wouldn't want to live in the Age of Apocalypse... unless I were Apocalypse. Even then, the party's over when Nathan Summers (or was it Grey?) finally gets me.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Which is exactly why I side with the Prof. The AoA was really, really hard.
I'll be with Xavier on this one... I wanna be a hero and save the people...

and I would like my mutant name to be....Dragon XD

*Skin shows scales growing and my nails become claws*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Eric for two reasons.

1. Being evil is more fun.

2. The humans are trying to destroy the mutants, if I was a mutant I'd want to take them down first. And I would too.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm a mutant here? Then it would deppend on what kind of powers I have.

Let's say I was lucky enough to be born with powers far more powerful than Prof. X and Magneto's put together...

I'd start my own side. Our goal is: Get me to RULE THE WORLD.
So you'd basically be onslaught? If so, we'd just get almost all the marvel universe to stop you.
I would go to The Hulk, and talk with him awhile. Not the newer Hulk, who banner has full control over, but the older Hulk.

We would sit on some rock somewhere, and I would discuss with him things of the nature of this thread.

In the end, we would become friends, and unlike all the others who tried to become his friend, I wouldn't have any reason to betray him.

So, if any mutant bullshit war started to get too far, i'd just give my new buddie a call and see if he can do something about it.

Anyone talking about mutant superiority is a racist! There, I said it.

This is on topic, it falls under the middle-ground. If not middle, Then Prof X.
Renamon's Army
Hmmm... I would go with Proffesor X!! Peace!! Wooooo!
Then I'm gonna try to get Hulk out of his torn pants so that I can compare him with Apocalypse!
:shock:

The above is only a fraction of the whole.
Renamon's Army